Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian (3087 Views)

Bsquaredkennels' St Bernard Litter Annoucement! / Bsquaredkennels Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2016
Meet the New Generation of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian.
Pumba 11 months (boy), O-tymon de Brailita 8months (boy), Holly de Brailita 17months (girl)and our young boy Arthur 4months respectively.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by judedave181: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2016
Omo this Caucasian fit tear any fucking body o

3 Likes

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2016
More pictures of Pumba

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2016
More pictures of O-tymon de Brailita

1 Share

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 7:51am On Sep 05, 2016
More pictures of Holly de Brailita

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by barcaboi(m): 7:59am On Sep 05, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
Meet the New Generation of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian.
Pumba 11 months (boy), O-tymon de Brailita 8months (boy), Holly de Brailita 17months (girl)and our young boy Arthur 4months respectively.
bros ow far....make we pchat....can u help get me a adult female caucasian. ...
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 8:16am On Sep 05, 2016
More pictures of Arthur

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 8:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Barcaboi call/whatsapp me on 08055598590
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by zeal0059: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Real deal..........100%
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by pmadise(m): 9:09am On Sep 05, 2016
B2 my man...nice caucs as always...

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by advanceDNA: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2016
Female dey..how much??
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by damiz(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
real nice.......keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by Namdeenero(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Top notch!
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by Stancrus(m): 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
I always knew there was something special about bsquaredkennel

the size and broadened thick chest of this male pumba is just unmeasurable with a solid broad head structure huge paw size check very good height with a lot of bulk is hard to come by on caucasian ovcharka this days
bsquaredkennel your really taking kennel breeding to a whole new level we are really proud of you

the new and best reining male in jos and he is just 11months i cant imagine what he is gonna look like when fully grown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2016
Thanks @Stancrus for your generosity with compliments especially for my kennel. I am only trying to keep it real in the game. Let us note that I can't take all the glory for these dogs. They were bred by some other individuals. I only did the nurturing. Stances, can u do me honour of giving me ur phone number?
Thanks
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by rotlan(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
bsquaredkennels:
Thanks @Stancrus for your generosity with compliments especially for my kennel. I am only trying to keep it real in the game. Let us note that I can't take all the glory for these dogs. They were bred by some other individuals. I only did the nurturing. Stances, can u do me honour of giving me ur phone number?
Thanks
This man's humility ehn...one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by TDstarr: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2016
I messaged you you said no Caucasians.... Why advertise what you don't have?
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by dochman779: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
TDstarr:
I messaged you you said no Caucasians.... Why advertise what you don't have?

These Caucasian here are not for sale, they will be used for future breeding
Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by dochman779: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
I hail boss @Bsquared

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by TDstarr: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
dochman779:

These Caucasian here are not for sale, they will be used for future breeding
can you let me know as soon as you have a pure breed male??

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Bsquaredkennels' Caucasian by bsquaredkennels(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
@Stancrus, am still looking forward to having your phone no OK? @TDStarr, just as dochman779 had said, these particular crop of dogs are not for sale. They are recipes to what we will be serving you soon enough. So,........Watchout for our Caucasian!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

3years Old Female Boerboel Going@a Very Affordable Price. / Are These Dogs Same Breed / Bad Ass St. BERNARD Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.