Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Did God Created All This Set Of People Too? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did God Created All This Set Of People Too? (374 Views)

First Set Of Lagos Big Boys In 1913 (Throwback Photo) / Haunting Last Photos Of People Taken Before They Die. / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did God Created All This Set Of People Too? by SoftThImy1(m): 8:36am On Sep 05, 2016
Meanwhile, I have this thought and question bothering my mind all this while. Based on individual sexuality, there are the 'straight' kinda people who are attracted to the opposite sex. And there are some people who are just homosexuals... That is,people who are actually attracted to their same sex. Though some states have recognised the fact that,gays and lesbian are gays and lesbian,they do not form it,they do not act it. These people are born this way. Now,my question is it the same God that created everything... Includings humans that created this kinda people and though some religion forbid such act? Anyone please
Re: Did God Created All This Set Of People Too? by Davash222(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Just as we were all Indoctrinated during infancy so also they were Indoctrinated.

God didn't create them to be so.
Re: Did God Created All This Set Of People Too? by SoftThImy1(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2016
Indoctrinated?? Dont understand

(1) (Reply)

But Why? Why Guys Are Scared Of Settling Down, Recession? / Help A Nairalander Win A Trip To UN Climate Change Conference / Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.