Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed (417 Views)

web designers in Lagos / Steps To Avoid Fraudulent Web Designers. / Best Web Designers In Nigeria: List Of Top 5 Web Developers In Every State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2016
Hi, I'm Samuel, i building a site and i need developers designers and writers, i've already started with the design and concept.....looking to build something big and can expand in the future, you can checkout the site concept at sybervalley.comxa.com (visit on mobile)......contact me on whatsapp if you're interested @ 07067867990
Re: Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed by savvyng: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
what exactly do you have in mind...08139104625
Re: Web Designers, Developers, & Blog Writers Needed by NigWebDesigner: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2016
[size=18pt]NigWebDesigner is here to help.[/size]
We design for various purposes including:
* News
* Church
* NGO
* Corporate Business
* Downloads Portal
* Social Networking
* Forum etc.

What we offer. For two thousand naira only ($7), you can get
* Complete Website Design
* Build with wordpress or Coded using HTML, CSS, PHP & JavaScript
* Build with 2 different themes for flexibility
* Installation of up to 5 plugins
* Responsive Design
* Free Creation of the following pages: About Us, Privacy Policy & Terms and Conditions
* Free Customer Support for a month
* Delivery within 3-10 days
* Complete code will be emailed to you in .zip format

All the above is available for a starting price of just [size=15pt]two thousand naira ($7)only[/size]
Too good to be true? A trial will convince you!
Send us an email via Nairaland or reach us on 0-8-1-4-6-1-5-8-4-7-2 OR email us at NigWebDesigner@gmail.com

Other SERVICES we offer
* Domain name Registration
* Web Hosting account purchase
* Website upload to host server
* Search Engine Submission
* E-Commerce Functionality
* Products upload
* Website Migration to Wordpress
* Website to Android App Conversion

Here comes the sweet part, you pay after delivery.
Meaning, you pay only after you are satisfied.
Contact us today:
Phone: 0-8-1-4-6-1-5-8-4-7-2
Email: NigWebDesigner@gmail.com
Address: Camp Abeokuta, Ogun State

We hope to do business with you.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help My Popads Is Nt Showin On My Blog / The Ultimate Guide On How To Find 404 Error For Newbies / I've Been Working On A New Mobile Reward site,looking For People To Help To Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.