Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

If You Have Old Potatoes In Your Home, Throw Them Away. They Could Kill You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Have Old Potatoes In Your Home, Throw Them Away. They Could Kill You (639 Views)

Ogun Will Kill You - Tiannah To Chinnysblog Who Claim Miracle Got Car For Nina / #Porche Kill You There - Flavour Replies A Troll On His Post - Pics / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Old Potatoes In Your Home, Throw Them Away. They Could Kill You by khaled501: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2016

Potatoes are one of the most delicious foods on the planet and can be used to make some amazing dishes (french fries, anyone?)...but they also harbor a darker side, if you're not careful. If you buy a bag of potatoes and let them sit for too long, they can literally kill you.
See details at http://www.vevogist.com/2016/09/if-you-have-old-potatoes-in-your-home.html
Re: If You Have Old Potatoes In Your Home, Throw Them Away. They Could Kill You by DTRUMPER: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Orishirishi information undecided

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Went Down At Actress, Eniola Badmus’ Star-studded Birthday Party / Angelina Jolie Files For Divorce From Brad Pitt!! / Download Mp3 Music By Southboys _ Titled Take It-ft-chr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.