Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession (2288 Views)

When Your Naija Parents Insist On Giving Birth To You, Despite The Recession / Recession: Woman Locks Her Rice Warehouse With Many Padlocks (Photo) / Hilarious Photo: Animals Also Feeling The Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by engrshakespeare: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2016
Fellow Nigerians I no fit shout. I will just drop my advice like I did before and some took the advice and started learning Chinese and secured jobs even with imperfect Chinese because the demand is high. This is not a snake or Cossy Orjiakor thread so it wont make front page but for those who will stumble on this, my advise is simple learn Chinese and fill these endless vacancies I see.
Recession or not Chinese companies are going no where, infact they are flocking in cos they know where there is recession there lies opportunity. We are in recession yet Govt is spending billion of dollars to bring in Chinese to build railway, cement plants, bridges etc, who will translate for them? Me, and you, if you care to join. Watch the Chinese you will see a long term plan for world domination, they are investing in the premier league, setting up banks, you can either cash in or remain a spectator. One way to fight the recession is to make more money , take one year from your life and learn Chinese cos 6 to 7 years in the University only to come and be unemployed, that's simply bad planning.
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by Obijae: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
Bros, are you in China?
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by melodyogonna(m): 2:51am On Oct 30, 2016
@op translate what you wrote to chinese and i will learn it.
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by engrshakespeare: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
Honestly, the more people who don't learn, the better for we who have learnt. So, I have circulated the info, take It or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by accelion(m): 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Bro, do you have an idea of where I can learn this? You wrote it could be learnt at least to a certain level in a year?
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by delishpot: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
Let me go and learn too.
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by olaxmatic07(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2017
Bro I'm so interested in learning, how can you help me with direct link of learning
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by engrshakespeare: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
olaxmatic07:
Bro I'm so interested in learning, how can you help me with direct link of learning

visit unizik or unilag
Re: Chinese Language; A Survival Strategy During The Recession by engrshakespeare: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2018
accelion:
Bro, do you have an idea of where I can learn this? You wrote it could be learnt at least to a certain level in a year?

Go to Confucius institute Unizik or Unilag

(1) (Reply)

See The Bra That Jessica Wore That Got Everybody Talking (cool Pics) / When You Graduate From Car Wash University / Stages In The Aging Of Yoruba Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.