Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Make Your Web Url To Open Without The Www. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Make Your Web Url To Open Without The Www. (303 Views)

How To Submit Your Blog's URL To All Search Engine At Once / Submit Your Url To This Site, And Get Quality Backlinks There / The Website That Turns Your URL To A Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Make Your Web Url To Open Without The Www. by nobleswazzy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
(This tutorial is for domain names registered under godaddy).
We lose a lot of traffics when our visitors type in our URL without www. And then obtain an error message instead of your contents. Some visitors are really impatient and at the sight of the error message, they change their mind about your blog and go for an alternative and when you lose a visitor, you are indirectly losing money through clicks on your adsense ads or any other ads placed on your site. It is obvious that most people think that any website must contain the www, but you can make your site open without the www. Placed before it and this is what I‘ll show you today. Don’t worry it’s very simple and does not demand any programming or coding knowledge. This tutorial will only be based on domain names registered under godaddy, I don’t know for others as at now but if you give me time I might just figure it out for you, so keep visiting this site to get updated or you can enroll yourself on our email tutorials by filling the form at the bottom of this page. In order to make your domain name work without the (www.), You have to set up an A-Record which will link your naked domain name ( i.e. the domain name without the (www.) E.g. bloggingcrib.com) to your main site (i.e. for e.g. www.bloggingcrib.com) and another step involved is the addition of 3 more A-Records since we will be entering 4 IP’s. This might sound scary to you and much more like a procedure that will involve the use of html codes but you are wrong about it, like I said before, it does not involve any coding alright? Get the full tutorial from the main site directly in order to understand more betterwww.bloggingcrib.com/2016/08/how-to-make-your-web-address-url-work.html

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Wp Premium Themes At Affordable Price / Get Your Blogger & Wordpress Premium Templates Cheap Here / How Web Crawlers Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.