Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Authentic SPC Licence + Premium Domain For Cheap Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Authentic SPC Licence + Premium Domain For Cheap Sale (346 Views)

For Cheap Sale, 32,000 Mah Powerbank / A Premium Domain Available For Sale / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Authentic SPC Licence + Premium Domain For Cheap Sale by tonyx4x44(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
I have an original SPC license, plus the domain (grandsms.com) it is tied to for sale.

Reason for sale: very busy with a lot of things now and don't have time to I have an original SPC license, plus the domain (grandsms.com) it is tied to for sale.

Reason for sale: very busy with a lot of things now and don't have time to manage an sms portal.

You get:

- an authentic SPC licence
- a premium domain that would easily sell for $50+

Price: 15k (You are practically getting the domain for free)

Bonuses:
- I will add 1 year to the domain validity for an extra 2k (3.5k worth)
- I will design a top quality, aesthetic sms portal for you at just 5k (20k+ worth)

Location: I can do business with you anywhere, yet if you are in Abuja you can meet up with me to verify.

Tony. an sms portal.

You get:

- an authentic SPC licence
- a premium domain that would easily sell for $50+

Price: 15k (You are practically getting the domain for free)

Bonuses:
- I will add 1 year to the domain validity for an extra 2k (3.5k worth)
- I will design a top quality, aesthetic sms portal for you at just 5k (20k+ worth)

Location: I can do business with you anywhere, yet if you are in Abuja you can meet up with me to verify.

Tony.

(1) (Reply)

Cracked Bbz10 Screen-need For Repair Or Replacement / Blackberry To Stop Making Smartphones... / Property Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.