Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) (51271 Views)

I Have A Bank Interview Tomorrow, I Need Help On What To Prepare For(firstbank) / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Who Got An Invite To Linda Ikeji Media Interview - Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by George2016(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahahah.......
I just take this forget the hardship in 9aija.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Levi16: 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin ok naaaa.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by hawk05(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
Each clock has quarter aralm at interval.. For example, clock A alrm arnd 12am, clock B ararm arnd 12:15am, Clock C 12:30am, clock D etc til it 5am..
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by generalbush(m): 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
abuaoyen:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin grin cheesy

Why you dey laff??
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Josmila(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davidairmarshal:
When you have NNPC interview
tomorrow morning...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy rolling on the floor
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Josmila(m): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
The you'll know dem dey follow you from village is when with all these alarms, you still don't wake up early. grin

I tell you!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by goodgood2(m): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
KingZeus:

Your Grammar has a problem
He's probably suffering from chronic grammartitis.

1 Like

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Izonpikin: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
I remember when I was scheduled for an interview with one of the major IOCs..men I barely could sleep..the little time I slept I even dreamnt that I missed the interview..God forbid... grin

Cheiii...

1 Like

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by oluwaahmed: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wen u go dread ur village pple na wen u wake off all d alarm, go bk go crash embarassed
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by danielsmith(m): 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin
KingZeus:

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Rick9(m): 9:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
grin grin grin this recession sha
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by henrygoody(m): 10:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just cry go village nd beg them to leave u alone
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
after all the alarm clock and your village witch won you grin

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by yomz1e(m): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
Someone from NNPC Even Called me last year to confirm , it was my mob no as they have been getting fake applicants, and this was last year May 2015, and this is September 2016, still waiting for the interview date cry

czaratwork:
This thread reminds me of an employment list we have been waiting for since our NNPC interview in 2011. Mama NNPC really dealt with us.

1 Like

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by mickool(m): 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Hahaha... No need to sleep na. I will just keep night Virgil.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by kaylex1994(m): 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Checking if seun av removed this jackass!

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Shoboy6h: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
When village people involve, my guy you go put olive oil and open psalm23 near the alarms grin
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by azeecoboy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
idris4r83:
With these alarm clocks i doubt if person will be able to sleep. The anticipation of the ringings itself is enough to make you awake for the whole night
idris,you are very correct..i can relate cool
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Famsey: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
adaksbullet:
His not funi undecided maybe am have poblem sad

Yea.. maybe
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Then you'll know dem dey follow you from village is when with all these alarms, you still don't wake up early. grin
LOLZ grin
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by adaksbullet: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
Aroh48:
what was your grade in English Language?
A1 tongue
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Nobody: 1:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Thank God i'm self employed. Some NNPC workers even look up to me
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by makdcash(m): 1:29am On Sep 06, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

KingZeus:

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Stanbeto: 4:07am On Sep 06, 2016
My Brother, if you wake up make u knw say na waka dem do u from Vila
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by Daud2: 8:18am On Sep 06, 2016
.me go sleep under a bench wey dey close to to the the venue. Sleep at home home ke?
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by hardaybissy(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
EWAagoyin:
no sleeping.... i go just dey watch mojo
Lmao.... u b cow aswear. grin
EWAagoyin:
no sleeping.... i go just dey watch mojo
Lmao.... u b cow aswear.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by nobleben80(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2016
@All, any update about the long waiting NNPC interview for the 2016 NNPC aptitude test successful candidates.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by labeloux(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2016
lolz

Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
abi now. Don't go and trust yourself that you wont sleep beyond time.
Re: When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo) by sunnx(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
For you to wake up exact the time you wanted sleep on dirty floor with mat because i know that terrible black ant will sting you to wake and incase it stings you and you don't wake like four time before day break, guy...your papa and mama people for village and the ones surrounding you hand they there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.