Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan (8190 Views)

New Airtel 1gig social Tweak / New Airtel Data Plan Called Double Data Offer / The New Airtel 2gb For N200 And 6gb For N500 Data Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
First of all i'll like thank all my Nairaland peeps for bringing this new plan to our notice, unfortunately I was able to discover the real truth behind this new plan. Normally the plan was supposed to be N100 for 10 gig, N200 for 20gig and 300 for 25 days unlimited operamini browsing bt instead to my own calculations, I'll say the N100 plan is just 2gig. I subscribed to the plan at 8pm yesterday, surf and downloaded some movies up to 1gig, so i decided to check my data balance and I was still having 8gig+, this morning again I continued my downloads when I received a message that I have used 95% of my facebook/operamini plan, I was confused so I had to check my balance to confirm and behold I saw 250mb out of 8gig+ remaining. I'm not really surprised coz I know Airtel with their lies, bt sha I still enjoyed the little I used.

Below are screenshots of evidence. Lol.

Sorry for my poor grammars. Abeg help me manage am like that.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by toneawe(m): 4:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Wat trick did u use to download? Pls share the trick cos I can't download above 5mb file
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by goxx(m): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
it's true. I think they have corrected the system error. my supposedly 20 gig for 200 is now remaining 2 gig.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by benega: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
trust airtel na
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
toneawe:
Wat trick did u use to download? Pls share the trick cos I can't download above 5mb file

This is the trick I have been using since....
Follow the steps in this page.... www.wapmasterszone.com/2014/05/opera-mini-big-file-download-trick-how.html?m=1#sthash.T0xroReU.RAMcnPST.dpbs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
goxx:
it's true. I think they have corrected the system error. my supposedly 20 gig for 200 is now remaining 2 gig.
And I was planning subscribing for the 20gig plan to see how many gigs it's really capped at. When did u subscribe and how many mb/gig have u used so far?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by hUmaneOne: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:

Follow the steps in this page.... www.wapmasterszone.com/2014/05/opera-mini-big-file-download-trick-how.html?m=1#sthash.T0xroReU.RAMcnPST.dpbs

Hello OP..I can see that the plan is meant to expire by 8th of September ie 3days from now

The plan should have lasted for 30days,meaning you've exhausted 27days already.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by goxx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:
And I was planning subscribing for the 20gig plan to see how many gigs it's really capped at. When did u subscribe and how many mb/gig have u used so far?
subscribed on Saturday oh. Used 3.5 gig before I just found out i only have 2gig.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Hello OP..I can see that the plan is meant to expire by 8th of September ie 3days from now

The plan should have lasted for 30days,meaning you've exhausted 27days already.
Bro, I did the one of N100 for 10gig which is supposed to last for 5 days not 1 month...

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
goxx:
subscribed on Saturday oh. Used 3.5 gig before I just found out i only have 2gig.
U mean you've used 3.5gig plus d remaining 2gig making 5.5gig in total?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by hUmaneOne: 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:
Bro, I did the one of N100 for 10gig which is supposed to last for 5 days not 1 month...

Wow..never knew it was 5 days.
Try reaching Airtel via Twitter. They have swift response time
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by goxx(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:
U mean you've used 3.5gig plus d remaining 2gig making 5.5gig in total?
Exactly mate.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
goxx:
Exactly mate.
I think this one still make sense. 5.5gig for N200 no bad bro.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by goxx(m): 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:
I think this one still make sense. 5.5gig for N200 no bad bro.
Mehn, I think the 2 gig is for those that subscribed earlier before their system corrected it. people who subscribed today got 200 mb smiley
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
goxx:
Mehn, I think the 2 gig is for those that subscribed earlier before their system corrected it. people who subscribed today got 200 mb smiley
Lol, I think i'll stick to the night plan then.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Badassniggga(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
may God bless Airtel for this jackpot I utilized even though dem don pack am remaining 2gb...

did night vigil since yesterday...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by hayordele1: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:
I sub.today it still 20000mb not 200mb.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by pistero(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
aralomo1:

I followed the steps using the hideme proxy but it stops around 150-200mb and then stops. I just saw you downloaded a file of over 400mb please help a brother. the other reloading option didn't work.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by wilnaira(m): 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
toneawe:

use this trick
http://www.nairabit.com/2016/09/update-30-ways-to-download-large-files.html
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by snyperboi(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Airtel and their wayo plan... i subscribed today only to use 200mb out of the plan... what's happening??
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
pistero:
I followed the steps using the hideme proxy but it stops around 150-200mb and then stops. I just saw you downloaded a file of over 400mb please help a brother. the other reloading option didn't work.
you'll have to try harder bro coz that's what I've been using for over a year now.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:04am On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:

Op
Kindly tell me the steps for the N100 10gig grin

Thanks
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by 007Nasky(m): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2016
toneawe:
wic trick z workin 4 u(psiphon wil b beta)
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by loomer: 6:47am On Sep 06, 2016
My brothers like awuf sha

1 Like

Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by aralomo1(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Whatamidoinghere:
Op Kindly tell me the steps for the N100 10gig grin
Thanks
It's not 10gig again bro, it's now 200mb...
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by symbianDON(m): 8:27am On Sep 06, 2016
I subscribed and was given a miserly 200mb!!! wetin I wan use am do? airtel please I no want..return my money and carry your 200mb de go.
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by LILGWANZ(m): 8:36am On Sep 06, 2016
I laugh in swahili
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Luvties(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2016
I did mine and check the balance, its only 199mb against the 20gb that is been preach here.

I check the balance by dialing * 140 #

Or is there anyway to check pls?
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Luvties(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2016
symbianDON:
I subscribed and was given a miserly 200mb!!! wetin I wan use am do? airtel please I no want..return my money and carry your 200mb de go.

Same with me o... This is a scam to make people subscribe hoping they will get 20gb
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by Watima(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2016
aralomo1:
can u download with the plan
Re: The Truth Behind The New Airtel Operamini Plan by coursednigerian(m): 10:14am On Sep 06, 2016
snyperboi:
Airtel and their wayo plan... i subscribed today only to use 200mb out of the plan... what's happening??

I didn't even get that far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Spark 10 Pro. Read This Before You Buy The Spark 10 Pro / How To Configure Glo Browsing On Phone? / Best Android Launcher? (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.