Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 (5393 Views)

Why Is Everybody Selling Their Infinix Phone / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8? / Why Is Everyone Selling Their Tecno Boom J8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Dandsome: 12:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
What shall it profit a man/woman to bad mouth a product simply because they want to advertise their own.?

How many people have our seen pitting up their C9 for sale?

The pix below says a lot

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Mercury01: 12:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
chumakk:
you have just said the problem. how can you spend so much on a phone and the battery is a problem
Why will you break the bank to purchase a phone and the battery is the problem? Even the so called big brands; Apple and the shit likes have battery issues. Even though you want to bring down your competitors, be reasonable in your judgement.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by winnijaf(f): 12:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
Selling?? Few People selling doesnt mean everyone is selling.

Why do people like to generalize??
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
So if pelzin sell him phone,the phone no good?m
But op u sold ur infinix hot note or so months ago,weytin do the phone?
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by klinro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Eyes don clear ni
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Mercury01: 12:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
kellystech:
Thought they said is da bomb, best camera, everything. Dnt know there is more to phone than just camera.I know hw many I've counted today on nairaland and olx.so what's actually wrong with the phone you guys are not telling us so that a prospective buyer will be aware
This is a very unreasonable thread because it is obvious this is a move to bring down a competing brand. The thread is pointless because I have not seen many people trying to tell their C9, I have not tried to sell mine. I even intend trading it for the new Phantom 6, God bless her soul. Can all you competitors stop playing with our heads? It's not funny anymore.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
Infinix
yes, infinix smiley
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:
yes, infinix smiley
phew. I can't use anything from
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
chumakk:
you have just said the problem. how can you spend so much on a phone and the battery is a problem

It is not a problem if its specifications listed the battery as such, as a matter of fact, it is advertised that techno's HiOS conserves battery life when compared to regular android (HiOS is built on android 6.0). I still get a full days use with a full charge.

It would have been a problem if the battery was advertised to be splendid and in reality wasn't. For the quality the Camon C9 poses, it's price is great especially in comparison to other brands
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Norman4real(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
DaveHert:

I wish that was their aim when comparing both phones but it isn't, their aim is usually to establish a fact, that the average phone is better than the premium phone. That is what annoys me!
but in some cases it's true for specific attributes of the phones like battery capacity, selfie camera(in this case the C9)... But in terms of overall performance the high end phones are always better.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by DaveHert(m): 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Norman4real:
but in some cases it's true for specific attributes of the phones like battery capacity, selfie camera(in this case the C9)... But in terms of overall performance the high end phones are always better.

Why would i buy a phone just for its camera? Well I get ur point though.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by kellystech(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Dandsome:
What shall it profit a man/woman to bad mouth a product simply because they want to advertise their own.?

How many people have our seen pitting up their C9 for sale?

The pix below says a lot
for your information I dnt even make use of infinix product talk more of a hot note. That phone was given to me to sell and dats exactly wat I did
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
I own a c9 and I must confess the back camera is Zero!
I might be selling mine soon sef

1 Like

Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by heezey(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
5 things no one told you about Tecno Camon C9.
Click here to find out: Tecno Camon C9 Review
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by Kenneth10110(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2016
JonSnow:
Why would anyone buy tecno in the first place?

Because they spend better and wisely than you.
Re: Why Is Everybody Selling Their Tecno Camon C9 by olamike: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
This post is useless, i use the camon c9, the picture quality both front and rear camera is okay as well as the battery, i love the phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: How To Activate Zain Mms / GLO Now Charges 9k/s As Against 5k/s.. Have Any One Noticed / Tecno Phones Featuring Fingerprint And Iris Scanner Technology (images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.