Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed (428 Views)

Enter Here If You Are Trying To Quit Cigarettes / Strange Disease Kills 50 In Jigawa / Are You Having Issues Getting Pregnant?or Trying To Concieve? Then Try This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
K xo i saw dis "aboki" lukin young Man kneelin ryt on d middle of the road in my area today, is every tin okay wit him, at some point he was salivating an ogbono soup lukin sort of saliva, i dnt know if he was trying to get himself killed or was just insane nd again he was nt stable breeze from a standing fan would blow him away docs answers pls

Re: Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed by Ofemmanu1: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
buhari o!!!
Re: Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed by Davash222(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
And what step did you take to help me?
Re: Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Davash222:
And what step did you take to help me?

plixz ih can not Come and go and kill my sef
Re: Strange:is He Insane Or Trying To Get Himself Killed by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 06, 2016
Frothing from the mouth is mostly an indicator of poisoning. He probably tried to commit suicide hence him kneeling waiting for the inevitable as opposed to the condition catching him unawares in the case of accidental ingestion.
I hope he's okay?

(1) (Reply)

TCM Used For Prostatitis Cure / Wow!! This 8 Minute Surgery Will Give You Superhuman Vision For The Rest Of Time / How Walking 25 MINUTES A Day Could Add 7 YEARS To Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.