Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,368 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) (570 Views)

See The New Method MTN Now Uses To Steal From Customers (PHOTO) / Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) / Fraudulent Trick MTN Uses To Defraud Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
You switch on the backlight of your phone and this pops up. You accidentally press "OK" and MTN will start deducting from your airtime.

Has it happen to you before?

Re: Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
Moderators please take this post to FP. People need to be aware of this and MTN has to stop it.
Re: Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by Dahkogrin007(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
MTN are thieves just that dey ain't using guns yet
Re: Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by samuelson06(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mine is anytime I dial a number something similar to that would come up so am always extra careful. I'm smarter than them.
Re: Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Happens to me almost everyday on both phones. I've quickly learned right is CANCEL and left is OK. My thumb goes to work almost unconciously once I see anything which is not my home screen, ensuring I always click the right option before my brain registers the action.
Re: Strategy MTN Uses To Loot Money From Customers (photo) by zerojoy: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Like seriously NCC should do something about it

(1) (Reply)

How To Change A Video From Video To Audio Without Any App Or Software / Samsung Ac / Iland genesys ii Vs Mi-tribe A500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.