Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog (2254 Views)

How My 5months Old Blog Got Approved By Ad Sense With Just 12 Posts. / I Am Averaging 200 Visitors Per Day On My 3days Old Blog (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 11:31pm On Sep 05, 2016

that is my stat as at 11:00pm today (30mins ago). I am already preping up for ads. I am not interested in adsense though. My site will soon open for ads.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Julietcutie(f): 11:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
congrats
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
Julietcutie:
congrats

Thanks.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats. Same with mine wink
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2016
HateU2:
Congrats. Same with mine wink

really? can you and i do a link exchange? i put your banner on my site and you put mine on yours. Can your send me your stats as at today to my email? mytshirtriches@gmail.com
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Capableben(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2016
mytshirtriches:

that is my stat as at 11:00pm today (30mins ago). I am already preping up for ads. I am not interested in adsense though. My site will soon open for ads.
so,what's the secret?
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Flexherbal(m): 12:39am On Sep 06, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Taeewo(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2016
Wic kind blogger be dis na, dont u no dat putting the link on ur post or signature
wud av even help u cus people will want to check ur site out.. .Not even in ur profile....
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Taeewo:
Wic kind blogger be dis na, dont u no dat putting the link on ur post or signature
wud av even help u cus people will want to check ur site out.. .Not even in ur profile....

Sorry oo! but that is the idea. some people will be able to know your traffic source once they know your website and will become a competition to you. Even if i am not the only one doing this method at least the method is fresh and would not want it to get saturated anytime soon.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2016
Flexherbal:
Congratulations!

Thanks i appreciate
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2016
Capableben:
so,what's the secret?

I post fresh quality articles everyday. The more i post the more the traffic grew.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 06, 2016
mytshirtriches:

I post fresh quality articles everyday. The more i post the more the traffic grew.

Just that? What kind of articles are do you post that get you this kinds of traffic?
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Capableben(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
mytshirtriches:

give me the blog URL
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by cyberhope(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
congrats but as a blogger,you should make ur URL visible.
and as per knowing your traffic source and getting competitors, that's not a point because even the niche u are into is of high competition...

congrats again...
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by infocomconsult(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
happy for you bro....can you share ur link with us. #happyblogger grin

dotundavid. .com .ng
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Realdeals(m): 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
You still have a lot to do bro, bulk of your traffic are coming from facebook which isn't good for adsense. You need organic traffic from search engine
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
cyberhope:
congrats but as a blogger,you should make ur URL visible.
and as per knowing your traffic source and getting competitors, that's not a point because even the niche u are into is of high competition...

congrats again...

Sorry oo! I can't. One would easily decipher my which is still fresh. Yes the niche is highly competitive but witha blend with my methods give me a good result
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 9:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
infocomconsult:
happy for you bro....can you share ur link with us. #happyblogger grin

dotundavid. .com .ng

Good for you. You have nothing to loose
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Realdeals:
You still have a lot to do bro, bulk of your traffic are coming from facebook which isn't good for adsense. You need organic traffic from search engine

Like i said, i dont care about adsense. I am preparing for a higher stake.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Good morning folks.

Sorry I have not been able to show you guys fresh updates as regards my site and visitors' rate.

should do that today. my stats are climbing pretty fast. So far, the experiment seems to be working. Soon I should start putting proposals together for companies to com advertise.

That is why I am documenting the traffic stats.

I will see you guys later today.

Have a nice day.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Carliswagmalip(m): 10:39am On Sep 08, 2016
What's the point showing us,if you don't want to teach the secret? Posting new articlesss!!! Immposible,this is my blog. http://www.Carliswag.com I do that everyday.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Carliswagmalip(m): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
mytshirtriches:
Good morning folks.

Sorry I have not been able to show you guys fresh updates as regards my site and visitors' rate.

should do that today. my stats are climbing pretty fast. So far, the experiment seems to be working. Soon I should start putting proposals together for companies to com advertise.

That is why I am documenting the traffic stats.

I will see you guys later today.

Have a nice day.

Can I have your email,I really need help.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by jamstech: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
You can also check my blog I get like 500 to 700 pageviews daily.The niche is based on tech and free browsing www.loyatech.tk
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by bedfordng(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
mmm
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Carliswagmalip:

Can I have your email,I really need help.
give me yours. thanks
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mtcheeew...
To Get Traffic Just Work Hard
Share your post to social networks
Twitter
Pinterest etc
And discover big forums...
WhatsApp me lemme teach SEO optimization and meta tags ...
Nb- I'm teaching for free but wont like to do it here...

Finally setup your post to auto share to google plus....
Thank me later...

Don't click my site coz it's locked!!!
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by Naijashina: 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
I get 2k view everyday and I can teach you how to get it whatsapp me 09097847593
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2016
oh I am not competing with anyone. Please go ahead and share. I have mine you have yours.

And please share your blog if you may.

The essence of opening this thread was to show how I grew my traffic from 0 to 6000views (as at today in less than 12days of opening my blog. I didn't do any search engine optimisation.

Even when I don't post, people still visited my website. You can do all you can but u can not do exactly what I did.

Once this experiment is over then I can deem this method effective for even self hosted blogs.

good night y'all
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 7:28am On Sep 10, 2016
i have been so busy lately with webdesign jobs and tshirt printing.

I didnt post yesterday. I now post sparingly. When i do post i will get you updated which will be done today.

Good morning guys.
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by opeyemix: 8:53am On Sep 10, 2016
entvibe.com domain for sale, interested buyer shud holla
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by opson2016(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hi guys, I've you heard of the newest pay to click/ ad pack website in town? If you haven't, it's called nicestartbux.

NiceStartBux is an ad pack website that pays you when you interact with its displayed ads and advertisers. Advertisements purchased in nicestartbux system are delivered to other advertisers and “converted into cash ads that they can click to earn and deliver you the visits purchased.”

As a blogger you can buy ad pack, you get value for ad purchased

As someone you wants to make online income you share your referral links.

This isn't one of the fraud websites that promise you $20 for signing up.

As a new member in nicestartbux, you're given 200 Bonus Ad Point (BAP) whereas 1BAP is $0.005

Do the calculation now

Read the full review on how to earn from nicestartbux here http://infobase.com.ng/2016/09/09/is-nicestartbux-a-scam-or-legitimiate-pay-to-click-website/
Re: I Am Getting Over 500views Daily And A Total Of 5400 Visits On My 9days Old Blog by mytshirtriches: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2016
opson2016:
Hi guys, I've you heard of the newest pay to click/ ad pack website in town? If you haven't, it's called nicestartbux.

NiceStartBux is an ad pack website that pays you when you interact with its displayed ads and advertisers. Advertisements purchased in nicestartbux system are delivered to other advertisers and “converted into cash ads that they can click to earn and deliver you the visits purchased.”

As a blogger you can buy ad pack, you get value for ad purchased

As someone you wants to make online income you share your referral links.

This isn't one of the fraud websites that promise you $20 for signing up.

As a new member in nicestartbux, you're given 200 Bonus Ad Point (BAP) whereas 1BAP is $0.005

Do the calculation now

Read the full review on how to earn from nicestartbux here http://infobase.com.ng/2016/09/09/is-nicestartbux-a-scam-or-legitimiate-pay-to-click-website/

Do you really have to hijack someone's thread in order to advertise. you better mind your business and start your thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky.com For Sale / Find Latest Birthday SMS - Messages & Birthday Quotes / Wow! This Site Is Incredible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.