Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Wierdo - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wierdo (355 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wierdo by littlewood: 12:22am On Sep 06, 2016
my friend Anule knows everything. incase you start thinking about who he is...
He is the one popular in de whole community...
the one that usually ties a designed sash round his waste...
children call him ''Amankwa''
He owns the onini market and spends enough time and money on the reconstruction of the new duplex...
one day he had come to beg me of a tin of peak milk in the night...
it was that time that he saw Adisa doing what i too was not sure he is doing....
He tied me up again...
Anule did nothing but shout ''christ'' took the tin of peak milk without begging and took to his heels..
when i raised my head up,i saw him beside the traffic light scratching his head...
i gave up,i had to doze off and in the morning,i stared around but Adisa was gone....
Anule will be my witness very soon,
my wealth was been taken away from me...
i can't stand a chance.....
pls i'll be back to write more,baby is crying.....
(baby!!!!!! am coming,don't cry more!)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Organises Fiction Award / Independent, Yet Slaves / Write Up By Dindy: Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.