Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) (22844 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Kemen And Ehiz Working Out At Gym / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Olajumoke Orisaguna Working Out At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
She worksout at midnite..so?.. thats none of my business. angry
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
And she is still fat! undecided

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
rawpadgin:
Look at her doing push-ups, u will think she's one hell of a strong woman

That was how the other day @ the gym i met doing push-ups, i was impressed when i heard her counting " 1001, 1002, 1003..."

I started hating myself cuz i couldn't even do up to 30!

So i decided to ask her how come she's so good @ it

Then she looked at me and said " nooooo, i dey start to count from 100 o" undecided

lmaoooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by LadyBeauty01(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Super Lady cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Muhsinkhan(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
justi4jesu:

Guys like you right..
nope
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Khez: 2:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
When she was supposed to be praying for herself and family

if i talk now ,she go attack me again like say na be cause her problem ......... cheesy

lemme keep shut ni sha

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by josite: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
jombo,u see ur life,u see where yeyebrity place u for midnite.rather than get a good dick for a hot sexercise/sound sleep ,u ar pumping iron.u can see ur village people are already winning,all these big ass boobs for pumping iron at midnote.oritse.
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:
Midnight? Haba. When your body should be resting. Smh.

No surprise here. Usually they work all night

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by pippimp(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Babzilla:

No surprise here. Usually they work all night

Lol. Dude, have you thought of going into comedy? You are just too funny.
Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
pippimp:

Lol. Dude, have you thought of going into comedy? You are just too funny.
Dont mind me Ill probably freeze on stage grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Working Out At Midnight (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kobicove:
Yeyebrities and their love for attention undecided

Relevant questions
1. Which gym stays open till midnight?

2. If you get hurt in the gym while working out at midnight who would be there to provide help?

3. How exactly does working out at midnight help you sleep?

1. Lots of 24 hour gyms are open abroad, unsure of Nigeria. This is to help people who are unable to go during the day or people who are more active at night. In my experience, it is popular among students and people who work the night shift.

2. Due to the nature of the 24 hour gym. They ALWAYS have staff in the gym, irrespective of the time to ensure minimal possibility of sustaining injuries and to offer fitness advice or exercise guide should the need arise.

3. Working out at midnight helps those who may find it difficult to sleep because of the fatigue after the workout. While some people say the increased blood flow and oxygen supply keeps them awake, others feel tired afterwards and sleep better.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Rescues Helpless Pregnant Woman In Abuja - Photos / Mercy Johnson Becomes Pennek’s Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Samklef And Daddy Freeze Blast Each Other For Umpteenth Time On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.