Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Airtel's N200 For 20GB Data: Another Scam In The Making? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel's N200 For 20GB Data: Another Scam In The Making? (748 Views)

Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel's N200 For 20GB Data: Another Scam In The Making? by Globallords(m): 7:23am On Sep 06, 2016
Seeing the article on How To Get Airtel 10GB For N100, 20GB For N200 And Unlimited Data for N300 made me marvel. Firstly, i thought it was a cheat/trick but later discovered it was only a social bundle which only work on specific applications.

Forwarded to the next 6hrs after seeing the article, i decided to go through it again and later discovered the data has been reduced to 100MB @ N100 and 200MB @ N200 respectively.

What was their first intention? Was it to entice subscriber, prank them or a SCAM The only thing i discovered was, the data was reduced when they got to know the smart guys (Tweakers and Trickers) are able to use the mb on other application via VPN apps.

This is a writer's opinion, what are you experiencing after activating the plan? Drop your comments below and lets reason together.

Author: globallords..com
Re: Airtel's N200 For 20GB Data: Another Scam In The Making? by AnodaIT(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2016
That subscription code for Facebook bundle has always been there since the ages see 2015 post http://www.ityunit.com/2015/09/psiphon-settings-on-airtel-for-free.html and it was just for Facebook which made tweaking unstable

Probably, Airtel has been seeing unused MB remaining even from the rather small allocated mb, so they decided to entice more people to the plan by bringing in Opera Mini And increased mb.

To their surprise, the increment was just what tweakers needed to swoop in and cause the spike in their data meter , Airtel just had to revert back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

[pics] Mtn 4g Lte Data Plan...na Wa 4 Mtn / Why It's The Best Time To Order During The Jumia Black Friday / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.