Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 AM

...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. (656 Views)

Alhamdulilah...you Just Have To Say It. / JUST IN: Lagos Chief Imam, Garuba Ibrahim Akinola Dies / al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Newnas(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
MESSAGE..

®She's not properly dressed, no hijab, no scarf, instead of you to preach to her, you are shouting "WOW!!! you look sexy.... Brother u are part of the problem.

®Rasulullah (saw) said "if you know what I know, you'll laugh less and cry more"does that ring a bell in our head? do we have to see b4 we believe? Pls repent pha.

® I want to have money, I want to marry a beautiful wife, I want marry a handsome guy, I want to buy a nice car, I want to build a big house, is that all we think about? We will all die & leave all these. Walahi...

® You think regret is when u did not marry the man u wanted, or did not study d course u liked? NO! Regret is you reaching the grave without enough good deeds" # Subhanallah

®Rich, poor, pretty, ugly, slim, fat, literate, illiterate, white, black, ustaz, pastor, player, King, slave, PDP, APC, DEATH does not care who u are, when its time, you are going"

® Someone is dead & you are alive, someone is sick & u are healthy, someone is lost & you are guided, why then are u sad coz someone is rich & you are poor? why are you ungrateful?

®Oh boy! Oh baby!! see Benz, Chai see house, damn! see that babe" Bros the world is just a play & illusion, its beauty doesn't last, don't be carried away, seek Jannah" pha...

®On Qiyamah, people will be naked, but the fear of judgement will not allow u look, have that fear now and stop asking, uploading or downloading nude pics...

®Haba! Qiyamah still far na, because Dajjal never come, Mahdi never show up, Jesus too, even gog and magog. I go Repent before then. Abi Bro/$is, if you die tonight your judgement has started. #Repent!

®She wasn't your wife, you had sex with her, she became pregnant, you made her abort. Illegal relationship + Zina + murder, Iwo nikan tan " Inu e den ndun...... Moti jeshe omo yen nw... Bro better repent pha

®Body no be firewood " Seriously? Is that why you commit zina? You no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. #Repent.

®Did I pass maths & English? What's ur jamb score? U graduate with 1st class? Haba! Those are the only things u care about? He memorised Qur'an. Do u

®Anyone who ain't your husband and wanna have sex with you walai! he's ur enemy, his love is fake, no true love will want u 2 go 2 hell and miss Jannah.

®Maazaa! Guy how far! Chairmo! What's up Bro! How far na! What's all these? Are these the Islamic way of greetings? What's wrong with Assalamu alaikum? #Repent.

®Some men disrespecting their wives in front of their friends, What's dat? What r u trying 2 prove? That you're in control? Sannu remote control. #Repent.

®Drive your mom go market, u go dey vex, but u Sabi do ajayi driver 4 girl from morning till night. Better #Repent.

®You never shed tears even once while reciting Holy Qur'an but Films dey make u cry, Hmmm check your Iman

®Eye liner, eye shadow, mascara, lip stick, concealer, blusher. powder, if u like do plastic surgery, if your heart is bad, you're deadly ugly.

®You'll finish your runs when it's time 2 marry you'll start searching for holy girl, Bros good women are for good men, if u carry holy girl, wetin holy man go marry #Repent.

®Allah can change you from Ajebota to Ajepako, it's all test of life, don't let your Ajebota life make u forget Allah, always remember Him & thank Him.

®If u'r not ready u can postpone your wedding date, graduation date, election date, but u can never postpone your death date, always be ready

®U feel depressed, instead of u 2 recite Qur'an or pray 2 rak'at n, u carry earpiece dey listing 2 Lil Wayne, Davido, wizkid, they needs help too, seek Allah alone. #Repent!

®If you don't respect your parents, your life go bend, and you might end up in hell. #Repent!

®We are just striving & hoping for this world, we don't know our fate, yet we sleep all night. Rasulullah (SAW) was promised Jannah yet he stood at night 4 salah till his feet got swollen.

#Copied

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2016
JazakAllaah, i love this, especially the parts reminding us about death, jahannam and Qiyaamah!

2 Likes

Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Newnas(m): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:
JazakAllaah, i love this, especially the parts reminding us about death, jahannam and Qiyaamah!

Aameen wa antum
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by haliruali(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2016
Jazakallah khair. Indeed we ve a lot to look out for not only our generation bt even d nxt. Subhanallah! May Allah guide us right n may HE protect n guide our generations to come. Ameen
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran! A very beautiful reminder.
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Newnas(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Contact17:
Jazakallahu Khiran! A very beautiful reminder.

haliruali:
Jazakallah khair. Indeed we ve a lot to look out for not only our generation bt even d nxt. Subhanallah! May Allah guide us right n may HE protect n guide our generations to come. Ameen

Ameen wa iyyaakum
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Empiree: 1:07am On Sep 07, 2016
This is heart felt "tsunami "

And feel sad for the brothers and sisters in the West too. It is not as easy as some think. They may have money etc but marriage becomes big issue with lots of surrounding circumstances.
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Newnas(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2016
Empiree:
This is heart felt "tsunami "

And feel sad for the brothers and sisters in the West too. It is not as easy as some think. They may have money etc but marriage becomes big issue with lots of surrounding circumstances.

Marriage is not easy anywhere, though being in a strange land like the west makes it even less difficult, the difficulty becomes compounded when you are even a striving Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Empiree: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2016
Newnas:

Marriage is not easy anywhere, though being in a strange land like the west makes it even less difficult, the difficulty becomes compounded when you are even a striving Muslim.
How do you mean at highlighted.
Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Kunlexic(m): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2016
Nice reminder

1 Like

Re: ...Newnas Reminding You....Just In Case You Forgot. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 11, 2017

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Remedy For Social Anxiety And Depression / Lagos Is Fine / Islamic Society Distributes Foodstuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.