Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria (65293 Views)

An Estate With Genuine Cofo Document And Great Neighborhoods / Take This Opportunity And Make Yourself A Wealthiest Man/woman In Lagos / PHOTOS: 10 Of The Most Bizarre Houses In The World (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Drunkinlove(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2016
All this are ntn compared to only my room
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by ogwomba(m): 12:24pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

How many non indigenes or foreigners are buying the land in those places you mentioned?

Which non indigenes or foreigners will carry 300m to buy land in those places you mentioned?

What is the population of those struggling to buy land in those places you mentioned?

What is the population of people living in those Estates you mentioned?

Oga! Forget. Millionaires will buy houses in those estates on the list before they think about buying one in those places you mentioned. You, yourself go do the same thing.

VI! Estate still dey for there for human being to live? Banana na Ikoyi.

We are talking about those who knows about the business and the data the collected from research.
Now that na the confirm source.

'no matter the source' that said it all. No point.

Am not here to argue with, but to laugh at your ignorance. Travel and see.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by popizaino(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
I know for sure neighbourhood in South east that will beat those mentioned above in terms of prices of land and the calibre of structures on it.omo yoruba do some travelling to the east and let stop worshipping mediocrity here.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Fizzbizzie(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
dirtymoney:
Yoruba/Lagos boys keep using nairaland and the internet to lie to Nigerians and the world.
One day, You guys would use the internet to declare Ibadan the capital of Nigeria and prolly Abeokuta the most liveable city in South Africa.

Inferiority complex dey kill ypu.. Must you always tribal war everything?

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
ogwomba:

Am not here to argue with, but to laugh at your ignorance. Travel and see.

Travel to where?

Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun etc

Which one I never visit for those places mentioned?

In fact, I am living in the East. shocked grin tongue

So, I know what I am talking about.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
urgent buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 3M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,survey plan,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Reference(m): 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Kockane:
Well, I can't speak for the places outside Abuja but a list that has Asokoro at number 10, Jabi at Number 9 and Maitama in first place is without a doubt not credible.

Maitama and Asokoro, in whatever order you place them shouldn't be far off each other, and if you consider all parts of Jabi, I doubt it should be on this list.

Where have you placed Wuse 2?

Wuse is an inner city slum abeg.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by stankezzy: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
to say the truth ibadan should not be there, who dash monkey banana
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Elxandre(m): 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
BiafraIShere:
I'm really amused by this op, I bet he has never been to places like New Owerri, Independence Layout, Onitsha Gra & European Quarters. If cost of land, aesthetics, opulence of biuldings & architectural masterpiece are the main criteria for the list he presented, then his list is rubbish. We Nigerians can sit in our little rooms, make some guess works/estimates & present it as facts. This is very wrong & misleading!!
I'm amused you don't know the meaning of "Ten OF"!

Isn't that clearly pointing to the fact that she just wrote the ones she knows about?

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

How many non indigenes or foreigners are buying the land in those places you mentioned?

Which non indigenes or foreigners will carry 300m to buy land in those places you mentioned?

What is the population of those struggling to buy land in those places you mentioned?

What is the population of people living in those Estates you mentioned?

Oga! Forget. Millionaires will buy houses in those estates on the list before they think about buying one in those places you mentioned. You, yourself go do the same thing.

VI! Estate still dey for there for human being to live? Banana na Ikoyi.

We are talking about those who knows about the business and the data the collected from research.
Now that na the confirm source.

'no matter the source' that said it all. No point.
First of all, have you been to Zoo estate or Enugu at all? Population of people living there?
Why are yoruba people ignorant?
It's no longer that lands and houses in Enugu are not this pricey, you shifted to another inglorious goalpost.

Lmao. yes, source. From yoruba source to yoruba Op.
Abeokuta indeed. Which non indigene buys anything there? If they leave you, you compare it to Enugu. The latter is on another level from planning to housing

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Travel to where?

Lagos, Abuja, Plateau, Kwara, Kogi, Anambra, Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi, Abia, Edo, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun etc

Which one I never visit for those places mentioned?

In fact, I am living in the East. shocked grin tongue

So, I know what I am talking about.

You live in the East and still question property prices there?
After parts of Lagos and Abuja, South east has the next valuable property rating.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

First of all, have you been to Zoo estate or Enugu at all? Population of people living there?
Why are yoruba people ignorant?
It's no longer that lands and houses in Enugu are not this pricey, you shifted to another inglorious goalpost.

Lmao. yes, source. From yoruba source to yoruba Op.
Abeokuta indeed. Which non indigene buys anything there? If they leave you, you compare it to Enugu. The latter is on another level from planning to housing

First of all, I have visit Enugu city and some of the villages. Hehehe!

Zoo Estate! When we start to dey here Zoo?

GRA I know, Zoo I know no. I go find out the price of land from my trustable source or go there myself.

The numbers of people living there matters. You can not just build 10 houses then call it Estate. Mbanu!

Nobody will carry 300m buy houses in those places you mentioned except indigenes and fellow tribe. Chikena! That is what estate is all about.

You want another source?

Abeokuta! He be like say you know no the proximity it enjoys. Ko?

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by bashydemy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP i guess you forget Omole face 1&2 also Magodo estate.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You live in the East and still question property prices there?
After parts of Lagos and Abuja, South east has the next valuable property rating.

Where did you see me question property prices here?

We are not talking about property prices scattered all over a city. We are talking about property prices of a estates where high concentration of wealthy people live. That is the difference.

Value properties depends on some factors.

Lagos, Abuja, P/h, Ibadan, Ogun state, has the largest numbers of valuable properties in Nigeria because of the numerous estates springing up rapidly everywhere in those places.

You can even access them through the net.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

First of all, I have visit Enugu city and some of the villages. Hehehe!

Zoo Estate! When we start to dey here Zoo?

GRA I know, Zoo I know no. I go find out the price of land from my trustable source or go there myself.

The numbers of people living there matters. You can not just build 10 houses then call it Estate. Mbanu!

Nobody will carry 300m buy houses in those places you mentioned except indigenes and fellow tribe. Chikena! That is what estate is all about.

You want another source?

Abeokuta! He be like say you know no the proximity it enjoys. Ko?

Keep exposing your ignorance.
It fits you.

A plot of land is 300m and it has many houses there, all bought up.

Keep enjoying Enugu village parts where you can afford, nothing do you.
Yes, in the league of nigerian cities, Abeokuta is never mentioned for anything.
Enugu is always there in every good list from Nigeria.
One yoruba blogger will write sth, another yoruba will paste it here and you think you are talking to unexposed peeps like you all

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nixiepie(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
symbianDON:
for goodness sake why ibadan de always fall hand na?? what the hell is ALALUBOSA?? can't the area bear a more attractive name? mcheewwww!!!!!
lmao, pls don't badmouth my area of resident bikonu..team alalubosagra# cool

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
This list is totally incomplete without VGC, Lekki-Ajah.

Op...next time do your research well or use Google as your friend.

And yes there's a big one ongoing..it's called EKO Atlantic in Lagos...If you nor know that one abeg na wetin you come know?
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nuahall2k14(m): 2:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Independence layout
Fresia01:
Warris dis?? Asokoro number 10?? U didn't even add Wuse2 undecided there is another area in Enugu dat is quite cool though I ve forgotten d name.. Jabi is a nice place..my friend stays there..buh me I dey manage myself inside village for here..money scarce so I cut my cloth according to my material. good morning nlanders
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It fits you.

Yes, in the league of nigerian cities, Abeokuta is never mentioned for anything.
One yoruba blogger will write sth, another yoruba will paste it here and you think you are talking to unexposed peeps like you all

grin Since, Zoo Estate land is sold for 300m then I will say it is more expensive than Lekki phase 1, Ikeja GRA, Nicon Town Lekki, GRA P/h, Asokoro Abuja, Maitama, Abuja and Jabi Abuja.

Really, Enugu has the second most expensive Estate in Nigeria. Chai! grin

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

grin Since, Zoo Estate land is sold for 300m then I will say it is more expensive than Lekki phase 1, Ikeja GRA, Nicon Town Lekki, GRA P/h, Asokoro Abuja, Maitama, Abuja and Jabi Abuja.

Really, Enugu has the second most expensive Estate in Nigeria. Chai! grin

Zoo estate doesn't speak for the whole Enugu, the same analogy applies to Abuja, Ikeji, Lekki .
Feel free not to reply. You are not making sense.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Kockane(m): 3:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Reference:

Wuse is an inner city slum abeg.

Wuse 2, not Wuse. But if you insist, then I beg beg to differ.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by amdoyin82(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
MakeQuickCash:

Ibadan is not as bad as u think. Big men live there.
Banana island make sense die. First time I was there I just sat down one place and started thinking about my life.
I kept reading dat phrase " first time I was there I just sat down one place and started thinking about my life. It touches me DAT has not even been to banana island
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
Park View in Ikoyi is actually better than Banana Island.
Upstarts and criminals can live on Banana Island, but not in Park View.
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

Where did you see me question property prices here?

We are not talking about property prices scattered all over a city. We are talking about property prices of a estates where high concentration of wealthy people live. That is the difference.

Value properties depends on some factors.

Lagos, Abuja, P/h, Ibadan, Ogun state, has the largest numbers of valuable properties in Nigeria because of the numerous estates springing up rapidly everywhere in those places.

You can even access them through the net.

My friend stop lying to yourself and pushing propaganda on line to feel good
List of slums in Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_slums_in_Nigeria
Agege
Ajegunle
Amukoko
Badia
Bariga
Bodija
Ijeshatedo/Itire
Ilaje
Iwaya
Makoko
Mushin
Oke-Offa Babasale
Somolu
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by lionduke(m): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fresia01:
too early for craps abeg..I don't fight with faceless beings
I don't understand what you mean? There is an estate in Enugu called Zoo estate. The area used to be a zoo until Governor Sullivan Chime sold off the place to the nouveau rich in the state. The estate is home to the present governor ifeanyi uguwuanyi, former apga national chairman victor umeh etc.
Please do your self good by travelling beyond lagos-ibadan express way.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
lionduke:
Zoo Estate
lionduke:

I don't understand what you mean? There is an estate in Enugu called Zoo estate. The area used to be a zoo until Governor Sullivan Chime sold off the place to the nouveau rich in the state. The estate is home to the present governor ifeanyi uguwuanyi, former apga national chairman victor umeh etc.
lionduke:

post=49155780]
List of slums in Nigeria

Agege
Ajegunle
Amukoko
Badia
Bariga
Bodija
Ijeshatedo/Itire
Ilaje
Iwaya
Makoko
Mushin
Oke-Offa Babasale
Somolu
[/quote][quote author=InyinyaAgbaOku
:

Zoo estate doesn't speak for the whole Enugu, the same analogy applies to Abuja, Ikeji, Lekki .
InyinyaAgbaOku:

It fits you.
popizaino:
I know for sure neighbourhood in South east that will beat those mentioned above in terms of prices of land and the calibre of structures on it.omo yoruba do some travelling to the east and let stop worshipping mediocrity here.
You people are drunk in the head can a ordinary Yoruba person afford that house at the end foreigners from outside the country and rich Nigerians will buy it.having that house in your state have it added any penny in ur pocket you will be there staying in poverty dragging about who has the best houses in the state when did any northern state appear there you see them complaining because they have better things to do.tribal mentality will kill you people one day mofos
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by goodgate: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
Op you Forgot Osborne Foreshore,Parkview and 2nd Avenue Estates in Ikoyi?
Oniru and VGC?
Pinnock Estate Lekki
Romay Gardens Estate Lekki
Old Ikoyi
Apapa GRA
Ogudu GRA
Magodo Shangisha GRA 2
Shonibare Estate Maryland
G.Cappa Estate Maryland
Okupe Estate Maryland
Idiroko Village Maryland
Ismail Estate Maryland
Omole Phase 1& 2
Opebi
Coker Estate Alausa
Anchorage Estate Amuwo Odofin GRA
Raji Razaki Estate Amuwo Odofin GRA
Corperation Estate Amuwo Odofin GRA
Akora Villa,Adeniyi Jones Ikeja
Harmony Enclave Adeniyi Jones Ikeja.
These are the few I can remember,Lagos is Heaven if you can actually afford it.

Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

forgiveness:

Really, Enugu has the second (Zoo Estate)
most expensive Estate in Nigeria. Chai! grin

I think now you understand. grin

Zoo Estate is the second most expensive neighborhood in Nigeria. That's right! grin
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by forgiveness: 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
post=49155780:

List of slums in Nigeria

Agege
Ajegunle
Amukoko
Badia
Bariga
Bodija
Ijeshatedo/Itire
Ilaje
Iwaya
Makoko
Mushin
Oke-Offa Babasale
Somolu

Bodija! Which lie I dey lie?
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by YourNemesis: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
OP

How about Iyaganku GRA, Ibadan?
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by Tundeobama(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
I think I need to enlighten my igbo brothers, a state enjoys more expensive estate due to population,industrialization ans working population all over the work for Lagos has the highest and most expensive estate in Nigeria,Abuja is next then ph city ibadan is a city for ages before the invention of south east abeokuta is closer to Lagos thereby taping from lagos because the govt in ogun is providing infrastructure
That can't be be said about an estate in Owerri, Anambra, Uyo, Enugu and Others.
Ewet housing in uyo is nothing to right about compare to what is mentioned here even the road is bad only few good house.we talking of estate of which must consist of more than 100 luxury houses
igbos scatter all over the country and don't even sell their land.was in enugu to be spending 300million on house.
Estate above are lived by indigene, foreigner and non indigene
Re: Ten (10) Of The Richest And Wealthiest Neighborhoods In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
forgiveness:

I think now you understand. grin

Zoo Estate is the second most expensive neighborhood in Nigeria. That's right! grin

And what's wrong about that?

NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / World's Loneliest House, Abandoned For Over 100 Years / Cost Of laying a bungalow Foundation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70