Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Economy Recession: 3 Simple Practical Steps To Survival - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Economy Recession: 3 Simple Practical Steps To Survival (502 Views)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / What Is The Next Line Of Action? Advice The Govt On What To Do#economy Recession / Effect Of Economy Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economy Recession: 3 Simple Practical Steps To Survival by nairacountry(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2016
It is no more a breaking News that Nigeria is "Technically" in recession. The period or time it will technically bounced back, no one can technically say. The irony of this is that the government seems confused on what to do in bringing our dear nation out of recession. No visible nor feasible plan is put in place.
It is therefore pertinent for we the citizens to technically strategize and switch ON the survival mode.
The paramount uphill task is that one need to be careful of what to buy not so as not to sell what one need. It becomes an uphill task due to our naija mentality of wannabe. An average naija want to flow with trends (gadgets, fashion, luxury goods et al).
Before you buy anything at all, ask yourself SINCERELY these 3 simple questions;

Do I Need It?
Can I Afford It?
Can I Do Without It?

Now,
If ALL your answers are NO, do not buy.
If ALL your answers are YES, do not buy
If your answer to the 3RD question is NO, buy it

DIY; out of recession

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Basketmouth & Family Robbed At Gunpoint In His Home This Morning / TRIVIA : Abeg Who Be The Husband For This Wedding Picture / Lagos State House Of Assembly Plans 'adopt-a-school' Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.