Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Sharing Business Ideas(building Successful Business) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sharing Business Ideas(building Successful Business) (372 Views)

Attributes Of Successful Business Owners / 4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Free Tutorial On The Secret Of Building Successful Income. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Business Ideas(building Successful Business) by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2016
hello nairalanders, I am a frequent visitor of Nairaland business section and I try my best to read almost all content regarding business. I am a student of Business administration myself. I don't know if it is right to do this so I'm begging my executive nairaland owner and my fellow nairalanders to forgive me if they see this as an offensive website advert. Am a university of ilorin business student and I have this desire to build a successful business operation in the near future, hence my reason for reading as much content on business as possible. reading here in nairaland.com has taught me a lot no doubt but still I want to use this medium to reach out to others of like minded.. I have just created a blogsite ( businessafrican..com ) to gather and share as much information as I can regarding business, how to start and make it successful. I just started the blogsite this morning so it lacks much content. I'm just a student and I haven't figure it all out this is why I'm asking anybody here that knows he have one or two things to say about the business to please forward it to iamrazhi@yahoo.com I will read it and post to the for others to benefit. This blogsite will focus on how to create business that will survive the African environment.. Thank you very much and once again I ask for forgiveness if anybody find this offensive. you can contact me on my whatsapp 08105312634, and my email - iamrazhi@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Upto 100dollars A Month On Fiverr / How Can I Run ATM Franchising Business / Income Tax Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.