Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police (25105 Views)

Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / American Man Hanged In Lagos Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by 247frolic(m): 11:31am On Sep 06, 2016
The Lagos state police command has said a motorcyclist simply identified as Tunde who was found dead with a rope tied to his throat at an uncompleted building on Rasaki Sodande Street, Aboru on Sunday September 4, was murdered. Reacting to the incident, spokesperson of the state police command, Dolapo Badmos told the Nation that preliminary investigation showed the deceased was murdered

“We have ruled out the possibility of suicide because prelimanary investigations show that the man was killed. We do not know him. We only know his name is Tunde. He was strangled from our findings and we are trying to get to the bottom of the matter. For now, the case is under discreet investigation. All I can tell you is that it was not suicide. Police investigation will reveal more in due time.”

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/09/man-found-hanged-at-uncompleted.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by finalboss1(m): 11:38am On Sep 06, 2016
buhari

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
I knew he was murdered cos from the pictures, his legs were touching the ground even though he hanged. If someone hangs himself, his legs are supposed to be suspended in the air

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by herzern(m): 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
NPF??....

I'll just pass.....

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
I knew it, the ropes look too weak

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
na wa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by ndlife: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Baf news everywhere
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by temmytee20(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na waaaa oooo
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
When will nigeria become like japan and switzerland where there is less crime??

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Upnepaa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
no frustration should lead to a human being killing himself

God created you for a reason,and cause you to die for d same reason

It is even betrayal on my side,how can we be struggling together in dis hardship and one person decided to take his or her life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
I thought as much as well...cos dat position wasnt high enough to suffocate him..Person wey im knee dey touch ground.

6 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by UnknownT: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
Finger prints and every other scientific evidences will still be on the corpse but our great country hasn't got to that point yet cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by lacruz12(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
too bad
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by kings09(m): 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
APC police can lie for Africa. U did a prelim investigation n u cldnt even find out his full name not to talk of finger prints on d victim or d rope. Nigeria police is dead n r jst existing for d sake of it. Lying is now d trend

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by eleko1: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wickedness. The case is under discreet investigation and u are telling the public Ur finding undecided undecided ,Haba! DolaPo sad .Do they have working fingers print data bank here undecided lipsrsealed? I doubt if the CCTV DeY planted Here dey work sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by freeman95(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
haaha naija police dey do like say them sabi investigate lol
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Mimidiva(f): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
I knew it was not suicide as was earlier claimed
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by jmichlins(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
keeps getting interesting. Time to find the murderers
kings09:
APC police. Lying is now d trend
guy be like say you kill the man and your bubbles are about to burst. Why not allow police do their investigation
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by SuperBlack: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mr Tunde why would you Hang yourself? You voted for Buhari, why couldn't you wait and Enjoy the Change you Voted?

I'm highly disappointed by your evil act.

Buhari your boys are dying oO.
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by phoneport(m): 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
OK, may be he was murdered BY APC.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by yemonade: 1:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by zibi5: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
It a big lie me and you know our frds no i mean your friends called Police are same with lie mohammed.

Pretenders so the have done there Job now
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by sugni: 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
Buhari killed him

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by HOLYDICK(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
D hardship too much cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by fatdick(m): 1:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
UnknownT:
Finger prints and every other scientific evidences will still be on the corpse but our great country hasn't got to that point yet cry
Exactly......the use of forensics in solving crime in Nigeriais zero. What a pity!

4 Likes

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by kings09(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Indeed. So u jst swallowed d gist simply because it will set aside any attack on buhari. U tink Nigerians r fools to believe d current police dat can lie just to please ur aPC masters
HarkymTheOracle:
I thought as much as well.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by victorazy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
So Lil wyne don finally die
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by dayleke: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Tjohnnay: 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hmn
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by VickyRotex(f): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
UnknownT:

Sad One! Do we even have Forensics experts? Even if we do, do we even have everyone's captured information?

God have Mercy on our Land!

May his soul find eternal rest And May the Lord comfort and sustain the living.
Re: Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
freeman95:
haaha naija police dey do like say them sabi investigate lol

No mind them. They will now proceed to arrest the owner of the uncompleted building and milk out what is enough to complete the house

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother-of-3 Arrested For Staging Her Kidnap With Her Boyfriend . / Ese Oruru's Baby Materials From Ministry Of Women Affair / Police Parade Lawyer Over Alleged Abuse Of 10-Year-Old HouseHelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.