Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G (2793 Views)

MTN Collected My 1000 Naira For Biafra PICS / MTN N300 For 3GB Internet Data Plan Is Out / Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by AutosBay(m): 12:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
I used Airtel 20 gig completely, I just got an LCD that uses flash and I have been wondering how to get movies but lo and behold see pics below I downloaded over 70 movies although they are mp4 but I love it like that hehe

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by 4peace(m): 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Keep on deceiving yourself?

2 Likes

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by Sparrow13: 12:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
why the revenge mission? can't you forgive and forget?

1 Like

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by AutosBay(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hehe when I called up to 10 customer care and they keep saying 12hours like they rehearsed accurately for that hehe

2 Likes

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by mznel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
AutosBay:
Hehe when I called up to 10 customer care and they keep saying 12hours like they rehearsed accurately for that hehe
You are a pathetic liar. If it worked with uc browser or other apps I for agree. But to say you used 20gb on opera for just those two days. Guy go sleep. I hate people who post nonsense to get views..

Even as I did the stuff early and used the opera big fie download trick. I no pass 5gb. As the most of the files still failes to download..

The refused to refund your money because of your approach. I know people the refunded their.even my guy twice last week.. so no the talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by icedondaniel(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
How you take make d 20GB power all your apps abeg??
I wan download movies buh en no d gree download anytin wey pass 15MB.
Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by nakwe(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
mznel:

You are a pathetic liar. If it worked with uc browser or other apps I for agree. But to say you used 20gb on opera for just those two days. Guy go sleep. I hate people who post nonsense to get views..

Even as I did the stuff early and used the opera big fie download trick. I no pass 5gb. As the most of the files still failes to download..

The refused to refund your money because of your approach. I know people the refunded their.even my guy twice last week.. so no the talk nonsense
Why would you call him a liar, because you downloaded only files of 5gb.
I did mine yesterday and I've used 14gb already, and if I keep downloading I guess the 20gb would be exhausted.

3 Likes

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by mutuality(m): 8:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
nakwe:

Why would you call him a liar, because you downloaded only files of 5gb.
I did mine yesterday and I've used 14gb already, and if I keep downloading I guess the 20gb would be exhausted.

pls how do u download with it I've tried effortlessly to download but after it finishes downloading it says file error... pls I need help
Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by Xbursta(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
mznel:

guy which trick you use abeg
Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by nakwe(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
mutuality:

pls how do u download with it I've tried effortlessly to download but after it finishes downloading it says file error... pls I need help
I used opera beta, type roogen.com, scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find a space, enter the DOWNLOAD LINK of the file you want to download.

PS; the file would be renamed but it'll still download.

2 Likes

Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by mutuality(m): 7:24am On Sep 07, 2016
nakwe:

I used opera beta, type roogen.com, scroll to the bottom of the page you'll find a space, enter the DOWNLOAD LINK of the file you want to download.

Tanks
Re: After Airtel Refuses To Refund My 1000 Naira For 3GB See How I Used The 20G by Abeyphier(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
nakwe:

mutuality:

Tanks

What version/build of opera beta. I am using 37.0.2192.105088 but not working

(1) (Reply)

Here Is My First Impressions Of Infinix's First Device With A Notch / LG Phones???? Anyone???? / PICTURES: SA University Secures Campus With This New Robo-cop Sniffer Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.