Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System (511 Views)

I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This / / I Need A Good Web Designer And Developer Who Knows His Onions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by youngPA: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
If you can develop a good Journal Management System
A Journal Management System that will allow registration of author, reviewer, editor
Allow submission of article and tracking of status of article
Installed locally and locally controlled.
Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
Online submission and management of all content.
Subscription module with delayed open access options.
Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors’ choice.
Email notification and commenting ability for readers.

Something like open journal system

If you have done something like that before, lets see and if you can do, indicate
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by economia: 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngPA:
A Journal Management System that will allow registration of author, reviewer, editor

If you have done something like that before, lets see and if you can do, indicate
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by mokoshalb(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
cool cheesy
Finger crossed!
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by SeunLanLege(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngPA:

I haven't exactly built something like that. But I've Co developed a forum before Naijatechclub.com.ng I did the back end as well as parts of the front end and I'm currently building a football pool website ablefast.com.

Some of my previous jobs
Trade.megacrypton.com
Paytwice.com.ng

I work with codeigniter a server side framework and less for responsive front-end designs.

Whatsapp me at = 08023778059 let me better understand your needs.
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by savvyng: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
I can.

How do I reach you?
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
youngPA:

Hello, here is my number: 08163817293

Let's talk. I can help you out
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by taiwofawole: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
Contact 09030996595
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by iambrafia231: 4:49am On Sep 07, 2016
I can develop the journal management platform for you. I am very use to open access peer review Journal platforms.

Whatsapp 0903 034 4591
Re: Someone In Need Of Developer Who Can Do A Journal Management System by globalink: 11:42am On Sep 07, 2016
i can doit
contact me on 07035086097
email: elijah.segun2011@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

From $15 To $200: My Heart Warming Story With An Advertiser! / Unlimited Hosting - Bluehost Web Hosting / Uk Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.