Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

See How Grls Fail This Test - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Grls Fail This Test (957 Views)

Many Will Fail This , Ladies VS Guys Who Is More Romantic ? / For Genius, 99.9% Will Surely Fail This / 99% Will Fail This.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Grls Fail This Test by Felincous(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
Lecturer walked into d lecture room & announced that there will be an emergency Test, went straight to d board, writes the Instructions thus:

1. Time: 15mins 2. No copying
3. No Cancellation of Answers.
4. You're free to open your notes & textbooks.

He then told the students to get set and began to dictate the Questions...

1. LIST YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
Immediately, students began to list.

Guys were writing Pounded Yam, Eba, Fufu, Okro Soup.
Girls were busy writing Pizza, Sharwamah, Chicken, Vanilla, Ice-cream.
Q2. EXPLAIN HOW TO PREPARE YOUR FAVOURITE MEALS AS LISTED IN QUESTION 1

Come see Tension... Come see Girls and Cancellation.
They cancelled & Started changing the No1 Question to... Beans, Eba, Rice, Egg, Yam, Tea, Koko.
Some even wrote Water......(Do we cook water too??) My dear girls why

1 Like

Re: See How Grls Fail This Test by kannyt01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
I WAS HERE

1 Like

Re: See How Grls Fail This Test by Eminembuz(m): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Anything you are found of doing be of good type and be committed to be prowess so that you will not be convicted for severe errors...nice one opss...abeg excuse me! make I laugh loud small..
Re: See How Grls Fail This Test by Felincous(m): 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Eminembuz:
Anything you are found of doing be of good type and be committed to be prowess so that you will not be convicted for severe errors...nice one opss...abeg excuse me! make I laugh loud small..

tnx

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! Wednesday September 7, 2016. / Check Out The Newly Introduced Iphone Payment Method / Share When You See The Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.