Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today (720 Views)

9ice's New Single With Shyne / Yung6ix – Ghana Must Go (gmg) Feat. Pkd, Shyne, Wayne & 9yne / Asa's Beautiful Imperfection Released Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by slimghost(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2009
Shyne will be released today being Oct 6th, after serving 8 yrs of his ten yr jail term.After his release, what do u think will be his next move? Will he go back to bad boy ent, or move on?
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by asha80(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
Aka a dala shyne.

He lost his prime in jail.
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by Vuitton(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
There aint no point guessing lets see. . .
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by Sauron1: 7:18pm On Oct 06, 2009
I am happy for him.
Shyne was brilliant in his own way.
He should get a record deal with Aftermath records or Shady records.
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by kaypumpin2(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2009
Shyne will do so many things but will never go back to BAD BOYS.In an interview he gave behind bars,he said to him,Puff Daddy(his C.E.O efore he went to jail),no longer exists in his world.I think their beef started with P.diddy neglecting him in jail or sumn. . .

I still bang his first album till date while his sophomore album,just didn't cut it commercially.

He can throw G-Unit some life-line if they can click. cool
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by Sauron1: 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Shyne will do so many things but will never go back to BAD BOYS.In an interview he gave behind bars,he said to him,Puff Daddy(his C.E.O efore he went to jail),no longer exists in his world.I think their beef started with P.diddy neglecting him in jail or sumn. . .

I still bang his first album till date while his sophomore album,just didn't cut it commercially.

He can throw G-Unit some life-line if they can click. cool

His contractual obligations might still be held by P.Diddy.
He must satisfy that before jetting off to any other record label.
If the agreement was him releasing 5 albums under Bad Boy records before going to jail. He will have to satisfy that contract first before moving on.

His debut album was great. He sounded like Biggie though.
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by shotster50(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
Diddy better get that cheque ready.
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by aieromon(m): 3:13am On Oct 07, 2009
A preacher wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by BSH(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2009
Freeeeee Shyyyyyne!
Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by davidif: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2009
Woah, i haven't heard from this guy for a minute. He don did his time y'all. I remember listening to his first album when it first came out.

@poster
They want to deport him back to his native country, Belize.

Re: Rapper Shyne Finally Set To Be Released Today by slimshay(m): 8:17am On Oct 09, 2009
SHYNE was nice album, God father Buried alive i didnt really like, probably cos i was on the Fitty side at the time of the beef (The phone-track thing was dumb). Felt the track he with Foxy on it tho.

(1) (Reply)

Rate Wale's Song : My Sweetie / Is 2face Only Me Really Talking About John Obi Mikel? / New Videos From Mr Flint "Bamijo" And "you Think My Life Is Easy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.