Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

New Method To Make Use Of Your Airtel 20gb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Method To Make Use Of Your Airtel 20gb (605 Views)

Get Smile Smifi And Enjoy 20GB Data Bonus Plus 100% Double Data Offer / How To Get Free 5GB Data On Your Airtel Sims Valid For 30days / How To Get 20gb For N200 On Your Airtel Sim And Settings To Use It On All App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Method To Make Use Of Your Airtel 20gb by platokingdomjr: 6:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yesterday, Airtel NG do operation wipe-the-data from those of us that subscribed for the Airtel 10GB. 20GB and 100G and leave us with different small MB. Airtel filter mine from 90GB to 2GB while some people own is still intact.If your GB is still intact then don't let the data waste just like that. Am aware that some are still unable to download with it after using the first method I dropped previously. Well, If you are part of those still having issue with the downloading then I have another method for you.This new method is almost like the previous one I shared but the only different is the site to use. So let me assume that the plan is still active and your data is still gallant then follow the below guides on to make use of the plan to download large files on your Opera Mini browser.

How To Enable Your Left Over Airtel 10GB, 20GB or 100GB Plan To Download Heavy Files
First of all, Download the Compatible Opera working for the plan then launch it
Then visit CLICH HERE TO GET THE LINK after getting the link open the link that you got in your opera browser

After the site loads successfully then scroll to the bottom, you would see a empty box for URL then beside it, you will see "Go" Click It
Now input the website you want to download your file from or copy the download link inside the box URL then click on Go
This site will not rename your file unlike the previous site and is pretty fast in downloading files
This method worked perfectly and note that new subscribers can't get the 10GB, 20GB and 100GB cause the plan is now 100MB, 200MB and 300MB respectively.

For more info visit platokingdomtech..com

(1) (Reply)

NCC Please Sue Glo Mobile Network On My Behalf. / Join Us And Make 25% Profit On Snacks Selling / Militants Bomb NPDC Pipeline Near Gas Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.