Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g (472 Views)

Vice President Ime Archibong: Facebook Suspends 200 Apps Over Data Misuse / London City Airport Cancels All Flights After Discovery Of Bomb / Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sudden Discovery Of A Misuse Meaning Of 3g by Dandas: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Dear fellows,
This my little piece of discovery or information will amaze you guys on what has been happening in recent, for some of us who understand or have a little knowledge of IT will agree with me that 3G only comes up when network activities matters. But this little secret i'm about to share with you is the latest ( discovery or information ) in town.
A lot of uproar have been going in Nigeria of recent, so many unsolved problems and lots of rising issues and they are fast destroying the country. Apart from issues like CORRUPTION, POWER TUSSLE, RITUAL KILLINGS, DRUGS etc....Have we considered homo-sexual activities as one of the fast rising issues in our dear country. Talking about homosexual activites and 3G....I dont think they relate in anyway.
3G is the third generation of wireless telecommunication network that at least transfer data of about 200 kbit/s. But to my own discovery of 3G will shock you guys. Homosexual activities or in an advanced way or in western world called (LGBTQs)
meaning ....[b]L-lebians, G-gay, B-bisexual, T-transgender, Q- queers
LGBTQs activities in nigeria is gradually growing silently under our nose, the unstable economy of the country coupled with its leadership problem makes people want to do any thing to survive. Girls in their are brought during parties to desguise it, lots of young and matured men are also in this group. According to information reaching me, 3G is an association of the coded guys. some of our past leader was somehow rumoured to belong to this group....now meaning of 3G (Gay Guys Groups) this reminded me of a letter sent to formal nigerian president Goodluck Jonathan and the nigerian people concerning the LGBT rights.
We might have one way or the other know some information about this group.............Nigerian government have zero tolerance on such issue and the community as a whole despise it ..........According to information about 3G, they are 50-65% rich and well connected, their ways of handshake and eye contact when in mix of people is different. LGBTQs in some western countries have right and freedom and are well supported by their family members...............I know for sure that its a big time Jail sentense if anyone in Nigeria is found to be in any of these.
So just incase you hear someone talking or saying something about 3G, be attentive to know what the discussion is all about. For some reasons i decided not to upload some pictures of their last VIP party in order not to endanger someones life.

Remain bless......dollar na over 400naira.....plan your Christmas now before e reach 1000naira =$1

(1) (Reply)

What’s Your Biggest Regret In Life? / Abia State Declares Oil Palm Revolution. / Formal British PM David Cameron Buys £1,500 Used Car For Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.