Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Job Vacancies For OND Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies For OND Graduates (1425 Views)

OND Graduates Needed / Job Vacancy For OND/HND Holders / Vacancy For Ond Graduates For Store Keeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
There are new positions in the ... .... of a ... ...company for ... ....graduates in.... or other related courses.

Location - ... ....

If you are qualified and interested, send your CV to this email -
..... .....

Deadline for application is 12th of Sept 2016.
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 21, 2017
Loisemm:
There are new positions in the Quality Control Laboratory of a food company for OND graduates in Food Technology, SLT -Science Laboratory Technology or other food related courses.

Location - Alagbado, Lagos.

If you are qualified and interested, send your CV to this email -
..... .....

Deadline for application is 12th of Sept 2016.
Maama goodmorning, I had a dream about you. In that dream, I was told you dont need any form of drugs to conceive that itz the drug you take that is hindering conception. I dont really understand the dream and why it was you, the man was like tell Loisemm that even paractamol cant make her conceive. She should stop drugs. I would want to plead you atleast quit drugs for this month and next. Lets see what God has in stock for you.
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Benignasweety:
Maama goodmorning, I had a dream about you. In that dream, I was told you dont need any form of drugs to conceive that itz the drug you take that is hindering conception. I dont really understand the dream and why it was you, the man was like tell Loisemm that even paractamol cant make her conceive. She should stop drugs. I would want to plead you atleast quit drugs for this month and next. Lets see what God has in stock for you.

Ahah! Why una wan confuse us nah? Is this thread for jobs or dreams?!
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Benignasweety , thanks so much love.
:modified
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Jadonjack:

Lolz. Its for every every. By the way, the job deadline has expired na.
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Jadonjack:

Plz as you didnt see your name there, ignore and move ahead already biko.
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by embiemariam(f): 7:58am On Feb 22, 2017
Please is the quality control vacancy still on?
I have an OND graduate of SLT that lives around Alagbado
Re: Job Vacancies For OND Graduates by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 22, 2017
Sorry. The positions have all been filled. It can't still be open in this era of recession.

(1) (Reply)

JOB VACANCY: The Post Of Secretary/office Admin / Who Else Got Invited From Agro Park / Congrats !! You Have Been Selected Into N-power 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.