Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,729 members, 7,844,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) (1734 Views)

Pastor Arrested In Ogun For ‘raping’ And Impregnating Lover’s Daughter (pic) / Wife Butchers Husband In Ogun For Marrying Another Wife (graphic Photos) / Why My Guardian Slashed My Body With Razor –12-year-old (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Islie: 1:27am On Sep 07, 2016
• Killed and Severing Teenager's Breasts

• Police recover two fresh human hearts, live tortoise

Samuel Awoyinfa, Abeokuta

A herbalist,  Tunde Banjo, and an alfa, Nurudeen Adeniyi, have been arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing a 16-year-old-girl, identified only as Olayinka.

They were reportedly arrested in Ijebu  Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government Area of the state.

Our correspondent gathered that the police also arrested 19-year-old Tobi Ogunkoya, who was suspected to have lured Olayinka into the hands of Banjo and Adeniyi.

The trio were said to have been arrested by policemen from the Ago Iwoye and Ijebu Igbo divisions on Tuesday.

A source said Olayinka’s breasts were severed  by her killers.

The state acting Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident, said at about 2.30pm,  one Serifat Adebanjo reported Olayinka’s abduction to the police in Ago Iwoye station, alleging that Ogunkoya was a suspect in the abduction.

Oyeyemi added that acting on the information, the police stormed a house in Imosan community and apprehended Ogunkoya, who confessed that Olayinka was in the custody of Banjo in Ijebu Igbo.

Oyeyemi, an Assistant Superintendent of Police, added that upon his arrest, Tobi took policemen to the home of Banjo in Ijebu  Igbo, where they met him with the Alfa, and they were arrested.

He said two fresh human hearts and a live tortoise were allegedly found in their possession.

Oyeyemi said Banjo onfessed to the police that the girl had been killed, her breasts and other vital organs severed, while her remains were thrown into the Ogbere River, in the Ijebu East Local Government area of the state.

He said, “The Police have arrested Banjo,  a herbalist, and Adeniyi, an alfain Ijebu Igbo. Banjo said they have killed the girl and body dumped inside the Ogbere River. The police are working to retrieve the corpse. Two human hearts and one live tortoise were a recovered from the suspects.”

Oyeyemi said the suspects would be soon be transferred to the homicide section of  the command’s headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

http://punchng.com/herbalist-alfa-arrested-ogun-killing-16-year-old/

Pic credit: https://newtelegraphonline.com/herbalist-alfa-arrested-killing-severing-teenagers-breasts/

lalasticlala

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Luckymay(f): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2016
And I was thinking it's only igbos that involve in money ritual. So "these pipu" too dey do am?
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Luckymay:
And I was thinking it's only igbos that involve in money ritual.
So "these pipu" too dey do am?

is this all you've got to say?

1 Like

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Leeeekeeee: 2:43am On Sep 07, 2016
:

A herbalist,  Tunde Banjo, and an alfa, Nurudeen Adeniyi, have been arrested by operatives of the Ogun State Police Command for allegedly killing a 16-year-old-girl, identified only as Olayinka.

The professors in nigeria indeed.
There ancestors came down from heaven with a chain.
Make I join thee Israelites dey check name.

Those End Times beasts don't deserve a 2nd chance.

1 Like

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Nobody: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Luckymay:

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by kayStelly(f): 3:11am On Sep 07, 2016
Eh hen
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by satelliteDISH(m): 3:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Bullshit. Everything is bullshit.
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by paschal47(m): 3:53am On Sep 07, 2016
See them here

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 5:28am On Sep 07, 2016
May Almighty God continue His protection on us
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by bobbyvow(m): 5:47am On Sep 07, 2016
Wicked souls
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by petux(m): 6:00am On Sep 07, 2016
why are people so wicked like this? Killing a human like you? Waking up early in the morning, to see news like this makes me sad. Father lord protect me and every nairalander from danger

1 Like

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by anyimontana(m): 6:17am On Sep 07, 2016
Luckymay:
huh?

Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by tyson98: 7:08am On Sep 07, 2016
omo na wa ooo
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2016
Am having chills
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by joseph1832(m): 7:26am On Sep 07, 2016
And still some atheist here still believe there's nothing like Juju when it's pretty much obvious this people dealing in human parts aren't cannibals.

Just see how wretched the men look. angry
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by ozuru(m): 11:46am On Sep 07, 2016
Afonjas And Ritual Killings Are 5 &6, Wicked People
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by Luckymay(f): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
carmag:

is this all you've got to say?
What else do you expect me to say? OK, RIP to the dead. Okwia?
Re: Herbalist, Alfa Arrested In Ogun For Killing 16-year-old (photo) by goldedprince: 3:18am On Sep 08, 2016
So some stupid nigerians still believe in money rituals? Wtf

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian SARS Policemen Drinking Alcohol, Smoking Weed In Lagos / Invictus Obi's First Post On Nairaland In 2012 / How Can I Spin A Girl As A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.