Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,741 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:21 PM

Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak (387 Views)

Lassa Fever Outbreak: Enugu Govt Confirms Death Of One Person / Nigeria’s Lassa Fever Outbreak Slowing, But Remains A Concern – WHO / Ogun Government Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak, 66 People Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak by Mayorloaded(m): 6:07am On Sep 07, 2016
Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak http://mayorloaded.com/?p=2345
Re: Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak by IRobot7(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
plateau state health board is full of wicked people....stealing from the dead and neglecting your fellow Dr who worked for you. After allowing my brother who was a Dr in Shendam General Hospital die without proper treatment at JUTH after he contracted the virus from a patient he was treating, you still sat on his unpaid salaries and also the money you promised to give we the members of the family. May God punish all of you and the useless set of doctors and nurses at Jos University Teaching Hospital. Stealing from the dead(Your colleague ) and forgetting that you all will die one day too. If only you know the pains you have caused my aged mother and tears. May the soul of my wonderful DOCTOR BRO, rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Govt Confirms Lassa Fever Outbreak by GogetterMD(m): 7:12am On Sep 07, 2016
IRobot7:
plateau state health board is full of wicked people....stealing from the dead and neglecting your fellow Dr who worked for you. After allowing my brother who was a Dr in Shendam General Hospital die without proper treatment at JUTH after he contracted the virus from a patient he was treating, you still sat on his unpaid salaries and also the money you promised to give we the members of the family. May God punish all of you and the useless set of doctors and nurses at Jos University Teaching Hospital. Stealing from the dead(Your colleague ) and forgetting that you all will die one day too. If only you know the pains you have caused my aged mother and tears. May the soul of my wonderful DOCTOR BRO, rest in peace.
Sorry to bother you, but I worked in Shendam GH for a short while before relocating. Dr Sumi B. was the MD then. Could you shed a little more light on what happened?

(1) (Reply)

Real People, Real Results Hair Growth / How To Beat Bad Breath And Make Your Mouth A Happier Place / Best Way To Lose 10 Pounds Weight Fast By Following These 8 Great Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.