Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,306 members, 7,829,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used (1150 Views)

How Long Have You Used Your Current Smart Phone ? / Which Bank Mobile USSD Have You Used B4 That Works Fine / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by EUGENE4GOO(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
There are so many people rating Fil powerbank high with a very positive review. Please kindly tell us any of the Fil power bank you have used with the picture of the power bank uploaded here. There will guide many people from buying fake one.
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by undisputedk: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2016
Original FIL power banks are very durable. I got fil HB-12 10,000mah over a month. It's serving me well. No problem at all.

Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by EUGENE4GOO(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
I need more contributions
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by opegbola(m): 5:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
i use a fil-325S 6000mah powerbank. bt i notice if i charge it with a fast charger like followcome tecno c8 charger, it chages quickly but dies faster and if i use dis nokia charger, it charges slower but last longer
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by EUGENE4GOO(m): 7:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Thanks for your comment
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by abdulo4real: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2016
undisputedk:
Original FIL power banks are very durable. I got fil HB-12 10,000mah over a month. It's serving me well. No problem at all.
how long does this takes to charge complete
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by undisputedk: 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
abdulo4real:
how long does this takes to charge complete

1. It's a 10000mah capacity power bank - I'm sure you know what that means.

2. I've never drained the power bank so I can't possibly say how long it takes . The most I've used it is to a 50% capacity

3. I charge it with a 1.0A tecno charger - apparently that's slow, so it takes a while to charge up PB.

4. My advice : Get a 2.0A or at least 1.5A capacity charger with a good USB cable to charge it. You'd see the magic
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2016
Thanks
Re: Fil Power Banks, Which One Have You Used by abdulo4real: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
undisputedk:

1. It's a 10000mah capacity power bank - I'm sure you know what that means.

2. I've never drained the power bank so I can't possibly say how long it takes . The most I've used it is to a 50% capacity

3. I charge it with a 1.0A tecno charger - apparently that's slow, so it takes a while to charge up PB.

4. My advice : Get a 2.0A or at least 1.5A capacity charger with a good USB cable to charge it. You'd see the magic
okay thanks.....

(1) (Reply)

Top 3 “wow” Feature Of The Infinix Zero 4 / HTC One M7 For Sale Or Swap / Blackberry Mercury Has Now Officially Launched As Blackberry Keyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.