Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Google Adwords & Analytics Questions & Answers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adwords & Analytics Questions & Answers (436 Views)

Google Adwords And Facebook Ads ,which One Is Better Please Help. / I Need To Do A Forex Trade For My Google Adwords Account / 4 Most Asked Blogging Questions + Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Google Adwords & Analytics Questions & Answers by orlaryhincah(m): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

This topic seems rare in Nigeria at the moment so I decided to render support in providing answers/solutions to your Adwords & Analytics related issues. If you have the knowledge of this models please feel free to support.

I will be providing write ups about AdWords mostly. Peeps might get discouraged about this right now cause of the current exchange rates which is not friendly but am pretty such some peeps just don't mind, they need to get their products out there to the right consumers. Few companies that make use of these models ranging from telecommunication companies like MTN, Glo, Etisalat, & Airtel, also eCommerce giants like Konga, Jumia, Jiji, e.t.c, also Financial Institutions.

Little intro:

Google Adwords

Google AdWords is an online advertising service that enables advertisers to compete to display brief advertising copy to web users, based in part on cookies, keywords, predefined by the advertisers, that might link the copy to the content of web pages shown to users. Web pages from Google and from partner websites are designed to allow Google to select and display this advertising copy. Advertisers pay when users divert their browsing to seek more information about the copy displayed, and partner websites receive a portion of the income they generate.

Google Analytics

Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google launched the service in November 2005 after acquiring Urchin. Google Analytics is now the most widely used web analytics service on the Internet. Google Analytics is offered also in two additional versions: the subscription based Google Analytics 360, previously Google Analytics Premium, targeted at enterprise users and Google Analytics for Mobile Apps, an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android Apps.

Just a little intro for now, promise to update as soon as I can.

NOTE: Questions are welcomed

Have a nice day!

(1) (Reply)

Add Nigeria States To Woocommerce / Are Adsense Team Truly Fraudsters? See Why... / Googleadsense Related Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.