Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? (1432 Views)

Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Feed Your Daughter This - Kemi Olunloyo Drags Seyi Law And His Daughter Again / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? by kimnatasha(f): 11:26am On Sep 07, 2016
I don’t know what this world is turning into, imagine secondary school girls displaying their boo.bs in public..see the bad pics below… SEE PHOTOS HERE 18+

http://sley24..com.ng/2016/09/parents-would-you-allow-your-daughter.html
Re: Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 07, 2016
angry

Why these bloggers ALWAYS drop the link instead making a good threads here... ?

What's d use of this forum anyway ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? by Trapnigga(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2016
Mumu, please check signature
Re: Parents Would You Allow Your Daughter To Go This Kind Of School? by Nobody: 2:15am On Sep 08, 2016
La click la allow my daughter attend the school(even if I have no idea what the story contains).

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho Reportedly Planning £2 M Mansion For His Best Friend / See Nigerian Couple Prewedding Photos That Set Instagram On Fire / Chidinma Okeke: Response To Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.