Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. (1935 Views)

Where Can I Find A Martial Art Sch.. In Owerri / Mixed Martial Art 215 Shevchanko Vs Nunes Clash / PHOTOS: See Martial Art Rehearsals By NYSC Members At Lagos Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Which martial art do you think is the most efficient in real life combat.. TAEKWONDO, KARATE, KUNG FU, CAPOREIRA, JUDO, MUAY THAI, AIKIDO, BOXING, WRESTLING.

IF YOU THINK I HAVEN'T MENTIONED IT ALL, THE FLOOR IS GENEROUSLY OPENED TO YOU....

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by freesinzu(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muay Thai is the best those elbow and knee attacks can knock anyone out

2 Likes

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by spartoo: 5:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Muay Thai .. really dangerous

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2016
Although I'm Taekwondo student but I strongly believe in the efficiency of Kung Fu.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2016
spartoo:
Muay Thai .. really dangerous
But remember that Kung Fu is full of seemingly soft kicks and fists that are very lethal. I mean real life Kung Fu
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2016
freesinzu:
Broda, It's because you haven't seen real life Kung Fu combat. Very fierce and precise

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by wharley01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
i think kongfu is more applicable, lalasticlala what do you think?

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Seyilome(m): 1:35am On Sep 09, 2016
It is KUNG FU

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Marcelxyz(m): 8:49am On Sep 09, 2016
SHAOLIN KUNG FU.

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2016
Marcelxyz:
SHAOLIN KUNG FU.
Yeah, Shaolin to be specific
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 09, 2016
Krav maga smiley
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 09, 2016
Krav maga smiley ,
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by sinite93(m): 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
DEATHMACHINE:
Krav maga smiley ,
Please, which one be krav maga o
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
sinite93:
Please, which one be krav maga o
its Israeli google it out bro
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Owobobrown(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2016
Op what about KEYSI
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by abfan(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2016
In relation to actual real life fights, the most dangerous would be the Brazilian jiu jitsu.

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by onomefm(f): 12:08pm On Sep 10, 2016
ok
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nostradamus: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2016
the most effective is definitely western boxing(am a senior taekwondo blue belt tho)
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2016
I practice taekwondo and kung fu , kung fu from experience I will say is more lethal . lalasticlala oya na , snake in the monkey shadow dey kung fu too o grin grin
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by ba7man(m): 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
freesinzu:
You're so right, Muay Thai is designed to maim or kill an opponent.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by ba7man(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
I practice taekwondo and kung fu , kung fu from experience I will say is more lethal . lalasticlala oya na , snake in the monkey shadow dey kung fu too o grin grin
Na gun sure pass to fight persin like you.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
ba7man:
Na gun sure pass to fight persin like you.
lolz I respect gun o tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by SalihuZakariyya(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinite93:
Which martial art do you think is the most efficient in real life combat.. TAEKWONDO, KARATE, KUNG FU, CAPOREIRA, JUDO, MUAY THAI, AIKIDO, BOXING, WRESTLING.

IF YOU THINK I HAVEN'T MENTIONED IT ALL, THE FLOOR IS GENEROUSLY OPENED TO YOU....
All is good, but it depends on the practitioner. Even if you learn Ninjitsu and you can not discover yourself,it will be useless, even if you are not careful an ordinary guy without martial art will take you down.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Denis08: 7:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
MMA is very similar to a real fight, so I think it is very efficient for a real fight.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by alexbacker: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yeah, I agree here, MMA now is one of the most efficient. It is a combination of all martial arts, and you can use every skill that you learn from any other martial art. And if you combine and learn some best techniqueы from every martial art, then you will be good at MMA. If there are some fans of MMA as I am I can recommend you CombatDocket blog. That is a very useful blog that will help you to develop your MMA skills.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by Cousin9999: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Boxing and Capoeira.

Boxing focuses on essentially one movement and evading attack.

Capoeira striking is designed to k*** with one blow.
Re: The Most Efficient Martial Art In Real Life Combat. by EmmaJnr1: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2021
MUAY THAI, Biafran fighter competing

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Liverpool - Predict And Win 4K / Jalotips / Accessbet Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.