Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

The Best Option To Become A Man Of Influence And Affluence - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Option To Become A Man Of Influence And Affluence (511 Views)

Your Best Investment Option, Key In Now / A Step Pushes The Transition(Poverty ------ Affluence) -FMB(A Novel Opportunity) / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Option To Become A Man Of Influence And Affluence by vikinatius(m): 1:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
let me explain better..
when u observe the wind to sow, u will never sow. Investment requires that u look away from ur present circumstances, ignore the economic recession (economic recession is a statement of fact but not truth)... and stop looking for a fair weather..

Make ur investment on time n ensure its growth to a positive conclusion

When u invest, don't fold ur arms, don't let ur hrt be troubled, don't panic wen it will start yielding because if u get discouraged, u may regret in d end.. it might be dat at d point u want to quit that is wen success will arrive

Whatsoever good ur hands finds to do, do it well... Ecclesiastes 9:10, Colossians 3:23

Do u still read ur Bible... pls check Ecclesiastes 11: 4-6.. but just take a look at verse 6 from MSG version
"Go to work in the morning
and stick to it until evening without watching the clock.
you never know from moment to moment
how your work will turn out in the end.

As I introduce to you, MERIDIANS LIFE SUPPORT LIMITED and fulfill your dreams
Re: The Best Option To Become A Man Of Influence And Affluence by vikinatius(m): 1:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
vikinatius:
let me explain better..
when u observe the wind to sow, u will never sow. Investment requires that u look away from ur present circumstances, ignore the economic recession (economic recession is a statement of fact but not truth)... and stop looking for a fair weather..

Make ur investment on time n ensure its growth to a positive conclusion

When u invest, don't fold ur arms, don't let ur hrt be troubled, don't panic wen it will start yielding because if u get discouraged, u may regret in d end.. it might be dat at d point u want to quit that is wen success will arrive

Whatsoever good ur hands finds to do, do it well... Ecclesiastes 9:10, Colossians 3:23

Do u still read ur Bible... pls check Ecclesiastes 11: 4-6.. but just take a look at verse 6 from MSG version
"Go to work in the morning
and stick to it until evening without watching the clock.
you never know from moment to moment
how your work will turn out in the end.

As I introduce to you, MERIDIANS LIFE SUPPORT LIMITED and fulfill your dreams

View the pictures below

Re: The Best Option To Become A Man Of Influence And Affluence by Erebeshe: 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please I need you to explain the process...and also the process involved in registration...especially sponsor and nominee details

(1) (Reply)

What The Heck Is Neteller? / Come In And Turn 5200 Into 72k Or 10,200 Into 144k In 4months. Risk Free / Join Ultimate Cycler Its Ledgit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.