Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Gtext Homes Real Estate Referral Program - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Gtext Homes Real Estate Referral Program (2267 Views)

How To Make Money From Real Estate / 5 Reasons You Should Invest In Real Estate / How To Make Between 200k - 500k Monthly In The New Real Estate Referral Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtext Homes Real Estate Referral Program by rayscreationz: 1:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Why you need to become a real estate consultant……
Here is a testimonial from a real estate consultant……
I have a banker’s friend who resigns from his banking work that earns him over N200K/ month for real estate consultant and ever since he has never regretted making such decision. You want to know what he earns presently as a consultant! I will tell you. My friend earns nothing less than N1Million every single month as a real estate consultant.
Equipped with the right information, your willingness to work and the ability to follow simple instructions, you too can join the leagues of millionaires springing up every day as a result of being a real estate consultant.

Do you know that even in this recession period, people still buys land? Ofcourse they won’t tell you.
Just last week as I was about to settle for dinner I got a credit alert of N450,000 from my bank in respect of land sales in one of the estates I’m promoting in Ibeju Lekki. As soon as I saw the inflow I lost appetite instantly!

Would you Like to Discover Smart & Ingenious Ways of Making BIG MONEY as a real estate Consultant With Little or No Start-up Capital?

Do You Know That You Can be Making as Much as N300,000 or More Every Single Week as a real estate Consultant?
Are you still of the opinion that without money someone cannot make cool cash from real estate business?
Or maybe you thought real estate Business is not for you because your take home can’t even take you home let alone leave you with any investable sum.

I’m glad to tell you that you’re absolutely wrong. Reason is that real estate consultancy business has offered individuals who can’t afford to invest heavily in real estate investment a way to also make money in land and property deals. Unlike what you think, you don’t need money to make money in real estate – you only need knowledge and a burning desire to succeed.

ASK ME HOW?

The truth is, every estate owner is looking for customers. They are constantly in search of people who will buy more plots from them and they will gladly deal with anyone who is ready to send them the customers.

Using this method, you can easily make huge profits per month starting out as a consultant. All you need to do is to look for Individuals, Corporate organizations, Cooperatives society etc who are ready to invest in land and property; link them up to a reputable real estate owner while in returns get paid certain percentage commission by the estate owner if the deal were successful!

One good thing about land and property is the fact that it is an area where everyone is interested in and anyone who you tell will be interested in getting one (nobody wants to be a chief tenant for life you know?) which means you’ll get hundreds and hundreds of prospect a day.
All you need to do is to package a wonderful proposal, go out there to get your customers in a real ‘estate consultant style’.

Here at gtext homes,we designed a referral program with which you just need to register with #5,000 to be a consultant for Gtext Homes.
Contact me now to be a part of this!
Email: sales@gtexthomes.com
Mobile: 08091444426

(1) (Reply)

LEKKI PRECIOUS GARDEN...BUY 5 AND GET 1 FREE 700K PER PLOT FOR THE 4ACRES ONLY / Need A Plot Of Land In Ibafo Or Mowe Area / Cost Of Renting Two Bedrooms In Mafoluku Oshodi. Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.