Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria (4697 Views)

How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria / Access Bank Statement On MMM (pic) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria by jbdasilva(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
As we all know, MMM Nigeria is the only genuine source of online investment where you get 30% of your total deposit every month among other benefits. I already wrote a startup detailed tutorial about it on www.talkwithdasilva.com. With MMM Nigeria, all you need do is just sit, relax and watch your money grow. To get started, you need to register.

MMM Nigeria is merely a group of trusted Nigerians helping one another. The term "PH" which means "Provide Help" in full means you have to provide help before you can get help. After registration you have to provide help to start earning immediately.

Now that you have provided help, what next? you need to wait for MMM to match you up with someone who has requested for help. It can take upto 24 hours or weeks depending on the system. MMM will send you a notification via email and in your MMM account detailing the account details of the person you are to pay to. All you need do is to contact the person, credit the money into his account and alert him. After that you need to upload proof of payment that you have paid the person the money. All you need do is just to login to your MMM account and follow the steps. The person you paid the money to and MMM will conclude the rest.

Another term is "GH" which means "Get Help" in full. Get help in a lay man's language actually means "Withdrawal". After providing help, when your Mavros is ripe, you can then "Request For Help" This means telling MMM that you want to make a withdrawal from your MMM account. You can request for help any time you like. Once you request for Help, you will be matched with someone immediately.

Just like how you went to bank to pay into someone else account when you provided help, MMM will alert someone too to go and pay into your account. That person will go and pay the specific amount you requested into your bank account. Mind you, the amount you requested is what will be credited to your bank account. if you have 100k in your account that is matured for withdrawal, if you requested for 50k, 50k will be credited to your account and the remaining 50k will remain in your MMM account. You can also request for the entire 100k and it will be credited to you immediately.

I cannot upload videos over here, so i have uploaded three videos on www.talkwithdasilva.com. The First Video explains "How to Provide Help", The Second Video is "How to Upload Proof of Payment", and the Third Video is "How to Get Help"

See direct link here-------> http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2016/09/how-to-provide-help-make-withdrawal-and.html

Re: How To Provide Help, Make Withdrawal And Upload Proof Of Payment On MMM Nigeria by bigmanbaba: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2016
I'm confused about d prove of payment. Not everytime banks give u prove, infact recently I paid into an account with first bank, they don't even answer persons less than 100k, they tell u to pay online. So my questions are;
1. What happens when the bank you paid to did not issue you prove
2. What if you transfer the payment online, how do you upload prove.

(1) (Reply)

ASR Africa Donates 3million USD For Development Initiative In Niger Republic / And .... / 'Africa Rise And Shine' Jim Ovia's Book To Be Launched September 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.