Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,451 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username (371 Views)

Nairaland Moderators On Scale / Nairaland Moderators Pls Give Me A Good Reason Why You Banned Me / Moderators Please Come To My Rescue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
I used to be a frustrated fellow and it propelled me to register this incumbent moniker but along the line i read informative books and realized that there's certainly no need to be frustrated anymore cos there is an illumination at the end of the tunnel.
So our highly respected moderators should kindly exhibit their magnanimity and kindness by changing my moniker from "FrustratedNigga" to "EternalTruth"
thanks as i'll be anticipating. God bless you all.
cc : lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, farano, fynestboi et al.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
Ur user name is a permanent one... If u want, u have to create a new one and deactivate this one...

Good luck..
Re: Nairaland Moderators Please Help Change My Username by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Ur user name is a permanent one... If u want, u have to create a new one and deactivate this one...

Good luck..
the mods have the prerogative to manipulate your username to whatever they'll like to.
My former username was changed by a mod cos according to him it was a bit offensive.
And i have only one gmail account, i would have registered another one and deactivate this.
Anyway thanks for your concern.

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Expresses Sadness Over High Price Of Food Stuffs / Convert Your Diesel/fuel Gene / Don't Doubt God's Word.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.