Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Help On Web Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Web Hosting (651 Views)

Join Our Telegram Group If You Want More Knowledge On Web/app Development / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development Is Open For New Registratn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Web Hosting by Henrolla(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Greetings to everyone. especially to the Webmasters in the house.
Really need help urgent help on Hosting a website. got into web development lately and been coding to an extent for a while now but never hosted any website.
I think it's about time i moved to the next level.
please i'll need urgent help on how to host a website.
tried searching the net but not gotten anything useful yet.
Any form of assistance or sending of related materials will be greatly appreaciated. tanx
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Boycool1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Henrolla:
Greetings to everyone. especially to the Webmasters in the house.
Really need help urgent help on Hosting a website. got into web development lately and been coding to an extent for a while now but never hosted any website.
I think it's about time i moved to the next level.
please i'll need urgent help on how to host a website.
tried searching the net but not gotten anything useful yet.
Any form of assistance or sending of related materials will be greatly appreaciated. tanx

siteground or namecheap...never use nigerian host unless you are just test running!
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Henrolla(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Boycool1:

siteground or namecheap...never use nigerian host unless you are just test running!
alright bro, tanx a lot. will check it out. hope d process isn't confusing?
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Boycool1(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Henrolla:

alright bro, tanx a lot. will check it out. hope d process isn't confusing?
nope...your master/visa card will do
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Princejebs(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2016
Boycool1:

nope...your master/visa card will do
Bro am also interested in that too,I have I have been learning HTML and CSS now but I think I have to step up with the development I.e trying to run a hosting but I don't really have an idea, can you help me with or teach how to host
Re: Help On Web Hosting by Henrolla(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Princejebs:

Bro am also interested in that too,I have I have been learning HTML and CSS now but I think I have to step up with the development I.e trying to run a hosting but I don't really have an idea, can you help me with or teach how to host

just choose a suitable hosting company after ur domain name refistration and den u can follow the prompt. no so difficult though

(1) (Reply)

Why Wordpress Is The Most Popular CMS Nowadays / Please Help, My Blog Has Two Home Button, How Do I Remove One. (Photos) / Webmaster Please Explain This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.