Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

#WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER (816 Views)

INJUSTICE AGAINST FUNAABITES!! #savefunaab Trending On Twitter / #ReOpenOAU Now Trending On Twitter / #OutBreakInOAU: Disease Out Break In OAU Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER by cakez: 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
I am a student of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti and a very proud one at that. Four years ago, I gained admission into the prestigious institution and I have never for one day regretted it. I will admit that they have been bad times and unpalatable moments for the students and administration alike but they are in no way close to outshining how much this university and indeed its great founder Aare Afe Babalola has achieved.
In recent times alot of news have been popping out of the university... the most recent is the said 'ban' on the use of smartphones... and bloggers and sites have been totally unfair to this instution as this news has been relayed online in such a manner that exposes it to ridicule.
As a student of this great institution I know how many great things that my school has achieved which has not been relayed online with similar enthusiasm. I am pleading with site owners like Seun and Aunty Linda to please focus on the great things been done in the university.

Currrently , students who know why they are in school have come to the realization that we have been silent for to long and as a consequence the very few bad eggs amongst us have succeded in giving Afe Babalola University a bad name.
as concerned students of this institution we have learnt our mistake and are currently starting an online campaign on twitter and other forums...#whyiloveabuad, to draw attention to the great things being done in the institution and the God given vision of our founder to build an exemplary model of education in Nigeria and The world at large.
We are using this medium with a view to get a reversal on the current ban on the use of smart phones because we know the necessity of such devices to education in a global world.
Please I beg every Abuad student and concerned persons on Nairaland to please make a post with #whyiloveabuad, our hope is to see it trend and get the attention of the management.
Finally please please all mods, lalasticlala, Oga Seun and Aunty Linda please take this too front page on your platforms so that our smart phones won't be taken away from us. Resumption is in barely 2weeks. I love Abuad and I know we will be let to use our smartphones. God bless you all!I am a student of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti and a very proud one at that. Four years ago, I gained admission into the prestigious institution and I have never for one day regretted it. I will admit that they have been bad times and unpalatable moments for the students and administration alike but they are in no way close to outshining how much this university and indeed its great founder Aare Afe Babalola has achieved.
In recent times alot of news have been popping out of the university... the most recent is the said 'ban' on the use of smartphones... and bloggers and sites have been totally unfair to this instution as this news has been relayed online in such a manner that exposes it to ridicule.
As a student of this great institution I know how many great things that my school has achieved which has not been relayed online with similar enthusiasm. I am pleading with site owners like Seun and Aunty Linda to please focus on the great things been done in the university.
Currrently , students who know why they are in school have come to the realization that we have been silent for to long and as a consequence the very few bad eggs amongst us have succeded in giving Afe Babalola University a bad name.
as concerned students of this institution we have learnt our mistake and are currently starting an online campaign on twitter and other forums...#whyiloveabuad, to draw attention to the great things being done in the institution and the God given vision of our founder to build an exemplary model of education in Nigeria and The world at large.
We are using this medium with a view to get a reversal on the current ban on the use of smart phones because we know the necessity of such devices to education in a global world.
Please I beg every Abuad student and concerned persons on Nairaland to please make a post with #whyiloveabuad, our hope is to see it trend and get the attention of the management.
Finally please please all mods, lalasticlala, Oga Seun and Aunty Linda please take this too front page on your platforms so that our smart phones won't be taken away from us. Resumption is in barely 2weeks. I love Abuad and I know we will be let to use our smartphones. God bless you all!
I am a student of Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti and a very proud one at that. Four years ago, I gained admission into the prestigious institution and I have never for one day regretted it. I will admit that they have been bad times and unpalatable moments for the students and administration alike but they are in no way close to outshining how much this university and indeed its great founder Aare Afe Babalola has achieved.
Finally please please all mods, lalasticlala, Oga Seun and Aunty Linda please take this too front page on your platforms so that our smart phones won't be taken away from us. Resumption is in barely 2weeks. I love Abuad and I know we will be let to use our smartphones. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: #WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
And that's why you repeated that same article? haba.

And now that ABUAD's banned the use of smartphones... try to be proud of that
Re: #WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER by cakez: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2016
brother no vex I'm new to nairaland. it was in the cause of modifying the post I made the error. please join the movement #whyiloveabuad
Re: #WHYILOVEABUAD TRENDING ON TWITTER by johnnyrex(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
I'm a student too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Omole Ibikun Who Was Tactically Suspended At Oau Ife / Bayero University Kano (BUK) Releases Date For Registration / EBSU Releases 2016/2017 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.