Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k (2116 Views)

Lekki Ocean View Estate Itamarun Ibeju Lekki (with Excision) / PROMO!!! Invest In A Plot Of Land In Ibadan Today For Just 200k / White Oak Court- Ibeju Lekki With C of O. Free Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
BRICKS and bars ESTATE PHASE 2--- This is a place you can buy your home without any wahala from Omonile. The estate is all green and well situated in a secured environment. Over 250 plots of all dry land with a flat land topography. Electric poles are already installed for electricity on the estate road.

BUY FOR INVESTMENT. Buy as many plots you can while its N600,000 and resell at N4million in 2019. The seaport construction starts this April. As more development come to the free trade zone, more returns you get on your investments

Location: Bricks and bars ESTATE phase 2 is located in Akodo Ise Town, 2 mins after La Campagne Tropican Ibeju lekki

PLOTS SIZE: 600 Sqm

Outright: N600,000 
ALLOCATION TYPE: Immediate 
DEVELOPMENT: Immediate

INSTALLMENT PLAN:
PERIOD: 3 Months
PRICE: N700,000 
Spread: 1st Month: N300,000, 2nd ad 3rd Months: N200,000

Call us today and we will help you secure good landed properties in Ibeju Lekki or any other area of your choice. Chat me up on WhatsApp to get list of properties u can invest on with C of O Document available upon request
Call 08035331074 08124579981
Follow @shoproperty on Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmbPt_jTias

Call me now 08035331074

Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2016
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.

Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Well, real estate is always good, as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
No investment on earth is so safe, so sure, so certain to enrich its owners as undeveloped realty. I always advise my friends to place their savings in realty near a growing city. There is no such savings bank anywhere
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Get about 300% appreciation: This is how high your investment would appreciate; the net-worth of your investment years after you key into what you never saw as a goldmine. In addition, the location enjoys 40% of total construction activity in Lagos, continuously driving higher demand and price. According to experts, a plot of land at ibeju will likely sell at N25.5million per plot by 2020.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2016
“What we call real estate – the solid ground to build a house on – is the broad foundation on which nearly all the guilt of this world rests.”~Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 7:28am On Sep 09, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
The only thing worth investing on presently is REAL ESTATE.
This the only thing that appreciates in Nigeria.
Savings Account/Fixed Deposit/Bond/Treasury Bills/Crude Oil.............(All these do not hold much value anymore)
With Real Estate, you are sure of guaranteed Returns on Investment.
You can never go wrong with this. Most wealthy men made it through REAL ESTATE.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2016
It’s 8:57 am – do you know where your next home is going to be?
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShoProperties(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2016
Where dreams come home
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2016
Let Our Family Show Your Family the Way Home ..
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Very soon it would be difficult to acquire land and property in Ibeju-Lekki. So my advise is Buy Now and in the next few years you could Triple or even quadruple your investments.‎
Tomorrow 's opportunities are grabbed today by those with fore-sight.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2016
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by adewarley099(m): 5:33pm On Sep 10, 2016
Please call so i can schedule you for our free site inspection.

Lets take advantage of this weekend
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by adewarley099(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 6:00am On Sep 11, 2016
The saying goes, “ When everyone starts buying, it is time to sell! When everyone starts selling, it is time to buy! ” And when everyone is waiting, it is time to take action or risk missing out on the great deals!
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by DupsonProperty(m): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Real and solid deal
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 1:04am On Sep 14, 2016
Real estate investing strategy Nigeria - Investing in real estate in Nigeria is profitable. But you have to deploy the right real estate investing strategy for you to have a high return on your investment.

But first, why is investing in real estate in Nigeria such a viable investment option?

The reason is pretty simple.

Nigeria real estate is big business.

Business is brisk in Lagos and several other locations in Nigeria. Money is exchanging hands pretty fast. And thousands of people are becoming millionaires through real estate investing.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2016
ShelterHomes:
Now, one thing I tell everyone is learn about real estate. Repeat after me: real estate provides the highest returns, the greatest values and the least risk.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2016
Stay at the peak of the action: In every investment it is important you stay where the market blossoms. All this estates are very close to leko beach junction and 22 minutes drive from Ajah. How promising can an investment get?
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
We are not going to ask you for a kobo before inspecting our properties, we delight pleasure in meeting up with your demands as well as giving you the best.
Our clients are assured of scam free transactions, as we keenly verify the genuineness of the products we promote. Every product we promote on this Forum is absolutely scam free!
We buy into the visions of affiliate companies, whose products are being promoted, thus going along in providing shelter for the masses with most flexible payment ever.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:57am On Sep 17, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
best investment ever
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 12:47am On Sep 18, 2016
still available u can call 08124579981
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 7:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Hello call now
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 6:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
call now for more information
Re: Jaw Dropping Offer . Buy a Plot of Land in Ibeju-Lekki with just 200k by ShelterHomes(m): 11:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
call for more information

(1) (2) (Reply)

OUR RECENT INSTALLATIONS (ELECTRICAL, CCTV, FIRE ALARM,CEILING SPEAKERS) / TO LET: 4bedroom Terrace Duplex At Mobil Road, Ajah(Ilaje b/stop) / Standard 3bedroom Apartment On Half A Plot At Igando Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.