Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! (790 Views)

Stop Disturbing #180...chat With This Mtn Bot Now. / Biggcoin New Bot - | Invest Any Amount And |get Double In 12 Hour / NCC Banning Free Night Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by iMed: 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
This is careless by Nairaland Administrators. The rate at which the Antispam bot keeps banning users is alarming. It is defeating the entire purpose of this forum. I mean you just cannot type without getting banned anymore. This is bullshhiit!!! You always know a local Nigerian forum. Nairaland is rubbish and full of crap Abeg. The admins should fvcking sniff my harse!!! I mean why can't we express ourselves anymore Why why why!!!! Retardded Mods and supermods designing a brain dead Antispam bot. This is rubbbissh to say the least. I'm so vexed right now!!!!!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by slimthugchimee(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
pour water for head small nobody dey fight wth you
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by Israeljones(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
iMed:
This is careless by Nairaland Administrators. The rate at which the Antispam bot keeps banning users is alarming. It is defeating the entire purpose of this forum. I mean you just cannot type without getting banned anymore. This is bullshhiit!!! You always know a local Nigerian forum. Nairaland is rubbish and full of crap Abeg. The admins should fvcking sniff my harse!!! I mean why can't we express ourselves anymore Why why why!!!! Retardded Mods and supermods designing a brain dead Antispam bot. This is rubbbissh to say the least. I'm so vexed right now!!!!!!!
And with a word like the bolded,, yu expect not to get banned...
Put ur temper in check,, alot of people here on this forum are from different backgrounds divided by origin, ethnicities, religions, tribe, believes, experience, ego and more.. So yu shudnt always expect a fun filled time everyday because some people are bound to step on ur nerves sometime... The earlier yu realise this the better for yu not to get banned everytime..

1 Like

Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by iMed: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Israeljones:

And with a word like the bolded,, yu expect not to get banned...
Put ur temper in check,, alot of people here on this forum are from different backgrounds divided by origin, ethnicities, religions, tribe, believes, experience, ego and more.. So yu shudnt always expect a fun filled time everyday because some people are bound to step on ur nerves sometime... The earlier yu realise this the better for yu not to get banned everytime..

Shut the fvck up and listen you son of a whhore!!!!!

When you know next to nothing don't say nothing!!!!

1 Like

Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by Israeljones(m): 10:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
iMed:

Shut the fvck up and listen you son of a whhore!!!!!

When you know next to nothing don't say nothing!!!!
grin grin grin dont worry just chill,,, yu will soon get banned grin
Yu seem frustrated grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by iMed: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
Israeljones:

grin grin grin dont worry just chill,,, yu will soon get banned grin
Yu seem frustrated grin grin

Who dafvck cares?!!!!!

I have a million ways to deal tha fvck with that!!!! Mine is to send the g-addemn message to their sick souls!!!!
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by TDonald: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
iMed:

Who dafvck cares?!!!!!

I have a million ways to deal tha fvck with that!!!! Mine is to send the g-addemn message to their sick souls!!!!

You are right Bro.. ... Those Mods are actually stupid

1 Like

Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by Israeljones(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
iMed:

Who dafvck cares?!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man is very funny...
This is how people commit suicide..
Pls bruh we love yu,, this ur frustration wont lead yu anywea xcept the part of destruction...
I just hope this ur frustration ends here on NL.... If not talk to someone at home ASAP
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by iMed: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
You only ban people for making obscene remarks not when they are passing a sane message that will help other users of the forum. I'm sure the admin does not even review the activities of the robot. And the mods are all the worse!!! Ooooh please! Bot just ban me already!!! I'm just sick of the whole charade!!!
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by iMed: 10:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Israeljones:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This man is very funny...
This is how people commit suicide..
Pls bruh we love yu,, this ur frustration wont lead yu anywea xcept the part of destruction...
I just hope this ur frustration ends here on NL.... If not talk to someone at home ASAP

Oh boy Abeg just stfu! This is a serious issue.
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by mohammad11: 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
I've been on NL for awhile and haven't been ban.

Just put your words together nicely you don't need to use the *** words
Re: Indiscriminate Banning By The Nairaland Antispam Bot!!! by ddjay: 3:23am On Sep 08, 2016
i remember being banned for criticising mtn. that means mtn dey settle some of these mods bdat

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Ios 10, Best Iphone Update Ever / Help Me With My Fifa Mobile FUT Team / I Need Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.