Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Help A Nler Win A Job - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help A Nler Win A Job (864 Views)

See Ways To Win A Scholarship / How To Win A Scholarship To Study Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nler Win A Job by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
A certain guy ( J ) seeking a contract from Mike Adenuga, he succesfully got Mike's attention at a very posh restaurant where a bottle of water goes for N5000, while reiterating why Mike should consider him for the job,
Mike; young man i sincerely admire your passion, you ve passed through 3 stages and you even traced me here before our scheduled meeting for next week
J : thank you sir
Mike; you see, I asked my secretary she told me you ve been pleasant to everyone including the men at my gate...
J ; thanks for the complement sir
Mike; until she told me you came with a G-Wagon, 2014 range rover Vogue and a Toyota Prado V8 respectively the three times you came and then i thought why would give you this contract to detriment of the other guy who came with camry....who's about smart as you but more
hungrier than you?
J: Sir those cars and even the Porsh i parked outside now all belongs to my friends and they all gave me access based on trust and integrity
Mike: hmmm... you are hired (both shakes hand)

Moral: your network determines your net worth; integrity is key

hello friends, my name is Johnbright, i'm currently an intern at www.knowledgeexchangecentre.org and we're on a competition on digital marketing to manually drive traffic into our facebook page without using google adsense, facebook ads et al. as a way of testing our goodwill.
So, Please follow this link https://web.facebook.com/KECNigeria/photos/a.797511910304249.1073741832.686557878066320/1074949619227142/?type=3&theater
and like my pics and the page. thanks for your anticipated support

Yours Truly

cc: firestar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by firestar(f): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Endorsed.

Summoning my dear friends to support by sharing his dream.

Stay blessed!

JoshBlack
debbie
Booshman
Jesusbaby6
Chima2503
artnigeria
flowsamuels
halfricanadian
whitecloth
JusticeABC
Gaborone
Obeenah
martin92
essienbest
bodeoni
Asiwaju9ja
dearpreye
myssy
kissoflife
imag5
cisse7575
GregJo
pansophist
Rapmaestro
BCISLTD
llaykorn
IsaacBuchi
INDESTRUCTABLEX
PabloAfricanus
SIRANDREWS
Sexxkillz
sholly007
Finepaparazy
DeRay98
birdman
Alexos
trisha Cherlene
Wislet
Sike
billy187
aimuan
Stillfire
Chillisauce
cococandy
LyndaRoyce
suwailad
pcguru1
Killz3
ikamefa
Dottune
oloyede252
ekenetheorg
ITbomb
LordCenturion
ChokolateBoss
moonraker
rokiatu
SirShymexx
castrogee
19naia
ummitoagirl
Glamrock
Baddestguyp
JigsawKillah
Pavore9
jasper7
1bkaye

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by firestar(f): 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Also of worthy note:

Obito
am0s
topas100
AlexisM16
antifat
TaiwoAdeyemi054
Chuksemi
finest0007
wedemboiz
tomju
mayorall
Buqqui
Saske

Engen
gangwolf
Luckygurl
swhiss
hiwebstuff
WackyJ1
SEGASMOOTH
iKillzz
ElCuajo
DAvIt0
leverage12
Adesiji77
MANGAM
gbenga4sure
candy
doruzeny
Joavid
RikoduoSennin
gmaribel
OMA4U
Ymodulus
nifton
Zither
kITATITA
Silkmoth33
kokolet007
Oxone
Krak
harborlardey
princesa
chibwike
liberty24
4llerbuntu
OmolodMilkman93
Kericoo
sailormoon
UjSizzle
mysticgal
texanomaly
Efere701
Guapo
Onegai
TroGunn
JMAN05
sigmundfreud
wakes
Joshthefirst
timpaker
Emilyhills
Idowuogbo
Kaycee7
Jesse4mu
HumbledbYGrace
lepasharon
ladywriter
yindamola
jarue4real
kodewrita
viruz007
Tovot
Ishilove
KidStranglehold
redcliff
naijababe2
NasMan1
HARDDON
carmelion
coolkris
jslimz
DANILSA
kristana
profeoo
Goshen360
ijawkid
Fulaman198
TRASIE
tayoccu
drstone1
Jakumo
cdamsel
Egbagirl
cowgurl
StarFlux
190theclown
naptu2
MrsChima
SirFidelis
Abali1
Katsumoto
Mynd44
Cuddlemii
surgeon
rapmike
Rocktation
vescucci
1supremo
truthislight
Brisingr
Maximus85
Acidosis
Devonian
Pelumiv
740megawatts
Chizolum
bizgirl
Tgirl4real
eyoniggar
Nedu31
joebol
EfemenaXY
thoth
AfroVegan
PhysicsQED
Felixalex
masterpiece
 tosinjobi
psyqs
MagedMelio,henryskywalker2003
goldenboi
Muttex
Beetwo
kenneth71
Vic34luv1
bayooooooo
Nebulae
Reality123
Orikinla
Skii
mykali
yinkhar
tjskii
olulu
Feraz
Nayah
persianprince
Realdealer
Natasha2
Ptolomeus
emofine2
panaroma
mkmyers45
jamace
Ogaga4Luv
makky
onila
Jarus
mercenaryx
shadrach77
InkedNerd
Seun
mukina2
iice
Mustay
LordReed
maclatunji
NegroNtns
Parnassuss
MyneWhite1
snthesis
festusbiz
mykhel995
emekatc
BiafranFirstSon
yosmen
geniuspaul
TerryCarr

Many many thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by firestar(f): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
honjohnbright:
A certain guy ( J ) seeking a contract from Mike Adenuga, he succesfully got Mike's attention at a very posh restaurant where a bottle of water goes for N5000, while reiterating why Mike should consider him for the job,
Mike; young man i sincerely admire your passion, you ve passed through 3 stages and you even traced me here before our scheduled meeting for next week
Mike; you see, I asked my secretary she told me you ve been pleasant to everyone including the men at my gate...
Mike; until she told me you came with a G-Wagon, 2014 range rover Vogue and a Toyota Prado V8 respectively the three times you came and then i thought why would give you this contract to detriment of the other guy who came with camry....who's about smart as you but more
hungrier than you?
J: Sir those cars and even the Porsh i parked outside now all belongs to my friends and they all gave me access based on trust and integrity

hello friends, my name is Johnbright, i'm currently an intern at www.knowledgeexchangecentre.org and we're on a competition on digital marketing to manually drive traffic into our facebook page without using google adsense, facebook ads et al. as a way of testing our goodwill.
So, Please follow this link https://web.facebook.com/KECNigeria/photos/a.797511910304249.1073741832.686557878066320/1074949619227142/?type=3&theater

Yours Truly

Front page worthy, Lalasticlala.
Let's join hands to give him a push so that he attains a greater height.

Muchas gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by timpaker(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
Done!

1 Like

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Omotayor123(f): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Done. Wish you all the best.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by jasper7(m): 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Goodluck...
Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Kgdavid(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2016
honjohnbright:
hungrier than you?

Yours Truly

i suppose you are being tested to see how effective your strategies are but what you are doing is begging for hits which is even worse than using ads and co....do it right
Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kgdavid:

i suppose you are being tested to see how effective your strategies are but what you are doing is begging for hits which is even worse than using ads and co....do it right

Hello David. Thanks for your observations. I agree with you just that we were told not to use Google analytics. .. adsense. . fb ads and others. just personal goodwill. which involves word of mouth or similar media as NL.
Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Kgdavid(m): 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
honjohnbright:

Hello David. Thanks for your observations. I agree with you just that we were told not to use Google analytics. .. adsense. . fb ads and others. just personal goodwill. which involves word of mouth or similar media as NL.

Oh okay... all the best then...i'll do my part

1 Like

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2016
Kgdavid:

Oh okay... all the best then...i'll do my part
seen your input already. many thanks
wish there were more of your type on the planet
Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
thanks to all of you that supported me. We won shoprite vouchers and the book " who moved my cheeze ". you guys are the real winners.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help A Nler Win A Job by Tgirl4real(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
@ firestorm,

Too late huh?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AVAILABLE: Waec Gce 2016 Mathematics Obj And Essay Question And Answers – Expo / 2016 /2017 Seplat / NNPC Scholarship / [BREAKING NEWS] Police Shoots At Ladokites During Peaceful Protest (Video+Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.