Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,560 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm (462 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal 12:30pm / Manchester United Vs FC Zorya Luhasnk : Europa League (1 - 0) On 29th Sept 2016 / Northampton Town Vs Manchester United :League Cup (1 - 3) On 21st Sept 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by luvola(m): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Match preview coming soon.
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by rummeh: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's going to be the most expensive Derby in History cheesy.... United all the way
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by Nairastake: 10:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
Man United about to experience first loss of the season.
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by HARDDON: 4:33pm On Sep 08, 2016
Nairastake:
Man United about to experience first loss of the season.

warped prediction based on flawed analysis!
get your tissue ready cos u about to be schooled!
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by luvola(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2016
TEAM NEWS
Manchester United pair Luke Shaw and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have overcome minor injuries in time for Saturday's derby.
Antonio Valencia is also available after international duty, giving United a clean bill of health.
Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero begins a three-game ban but Bacary Sagna should be in contention after recovering from a hamstring injury.
Leroy Sane and Ilkay Gundogan are now fit and may make their debuts, as could goalkeeper Claudio Bravo.
Captain Vincent Kompany is back in full training following a thigh problem but the club will not rush the injury-plagued defender back to action.
MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES
Guy Mowbray: "Too early in the season to tell us anything decisive, but never too early to be enjoyed - all over the world thanks to a multi-time zone friendly kick-off time.
"As all good derbies should be, it's almost impossible to predict - and all we know for sure is that with 100% starts behind both teams, something's got to give.
"For all the history between the coaches, I hope that the focus afterwards is on what we've seen on the field rather than Jose Mourinho versus Pep Guardiola off it.
"United could be at just about full strength, whilst City will miss Sergio Aguero - but maybe not significantly. As shown against West Ham, this team can score without a major contribution from their number 10."
Twitter: @Guymowbray
WHAT THE MANAGERS SAY
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho on the absence of City forward Sergio Aguero: "It's more difficult [for us]. It looks a little bit of a contradiction, but without Aguero it is more difficult.
"When Aguero is available, we know that Aguero plays. We know their formation, we know their dynamics and nobody has doubts.
"They have so many options that for us in the preparation of the game, we have to go step by step, we have to go situation after situation because we try to reduce the unpredictability of the game, you know?"
Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola: "Let me live this derby and after I can tell you how it can compare with Spain and Munich. I think that for the media on both sides, in Spain and here, it's similar.
"I saw the four official games United have played and in every game they've played better than in the one before. Like us.
"Set pieces with tall guys it's impossible to control that, they're taller than us. They're a top team, like Manchester United always is."
LAWRO'S PREDICTION
Looking at the game, the biggest difference between the two teams is that Manchester United can change things around with their strikers if they have to.
Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial both have pace to burn through the middle if it is not working for Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Because of that, I am going to go for United win. I don't think City will be able to hold out for 90 minutes.
Prediction: 1-0

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/37263921
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by Kwallon: 8:35am On Sep 10, 2016
Manchester United - Manchester City (Live 12:30pm)

Match will be live here: www.kwallon.com (Live Section). Link will be available 10mins before kickoff (you will have the option of streaming live from at least 4 different sources).

Also encourage you to read this: https://www.nairaland.com/3339681/4g-lte-preferred-option-live-streaming
Re: EPL : Manchester United Vs Manchester City On Sept 10 At 12:30pm by Nairastake: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2016
HARDDON:

warped prediction based on flawed analysis!
get your tissue ready cos u about to be schooled!

Finally my prediction isn't warped

(1) (Reply)

EFL : Derby County Vs Liverpool Today At 7:45pm / Southampton Vs Chelsea on Sunday Oct 30 @ 5:00pm / Real Madrid Win Laliga After 4yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.