Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? (30636 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / where are the cat lovers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by labi1977(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kwamecron:

How do I contact u,

Reply to my email
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by kelleywizzi: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2023
My baby will be 7 weeks tomorrow

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by sheggsliveth: 7:11am On Oct 24, 2023
My cat is very gentle and a good cat..but I think she's a pretender she has killed 4 of my rabbits, Am very annoyed and angry with her I could sense fear in her, cos she doesn't sleep close to me anymore... the funniest part is that the rabbit are 5 times of her, she can't face them face to face she will run away from them..but at night she eat them from their net
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Katsuki: 8:52am On Oct 24, 2023
Your cat na idan o

My cat actually kills living things like lizards and rats
But for some reason she's scared of chickens
Like if my chicken is coming the cat will just disappear 🤣🤣
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Kwamecron(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Katsuki:
I have a few kittens for sale
There's 6 of them
Male and female
3 months old
5k each

Can I get both male and female for 5k?
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Katsuki: 12:56am On Oct 25, 2023
Kwamecron:

Can I get both male and female for 5k?

Each: yeah
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Ikemba007: 4:14am On Nov 08, 2023
I'm sure you have already parted ways with this since 2022.

But please how can I get a beautiful cat like this one? Pls advise me.
Thanks.

labi1977:

I have a loving 1 year old adult female for adoption in Surulere. White yellow black.

Cat eaters please f*** off !!

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by labi1977(m): 10:29am On Nov 10, 2023
Ikemba007:
I'm sure you have already parted ways with this since 2022.

But please how can I get a beautiful cat like this one? Pls advise me.
Thanks.

I still have ginger in fact she came to my window to wake me up this morning 😕.

I was supposed to give her to kwamecron but my neighbor n her children found out and were begging me not to 😕.

I think you should just keep asking here and also look around your neighborhood and you might get lucky, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Ikemba007: 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2023
Okay, thanks a lot for this piece of advice. I'll continue to make inquiries. Who knows, I just may be lucky.

labi1977:

I still have ginger in fact she came to my window to wake me up this morning 😕.

I was supposed to give her to kwamecron but my neighbor n her children found out and were begging me not to 😕.

I think you should just keep asking here and also look around your neighborhood and you might get lucky, good luck.
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by kodeforce(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2023
meet Tero

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Akin2910(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2023
S
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by Nancy311: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Meet other cat enthusiast.
Join the whatsapp group.
PM me to be added. 08165866252

Please if the group is still active add me 09138190311
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by mustybobo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
If you have been added, please add me too 080 3350 0131
Nancy311:

Please if the group is still active add me 09138190311
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by bassdow: 3:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Hi Guys
There's huge difference between having a Cat / Kitten for Adoption VS Cat / Kitten for Sale
Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by labi1977(m): 9:51pm On Mar 22
Deleted

Re: Any Cat Lovers Here On Nairaland?? by productsrules(m): 10:55pm On Apr 10
Headen Fortunes In Cassava Tuber

Do you know that you can turn cassava tuber to industrial liquid laundry starch and make fortunes.
With little capital in your hand and little space in your kitchen, you can successfully produce liquid laundry starch from cassava tuber with high quality standard that will be of high demand in the market, I mean the kind of liquid laundry starch that people will beg you with money to buy from you, yes they will beg to buy from you.

Presently I can't even meet up with demand, why because this product is hot cake for dry cleaning outfit they can't do without it, they will have to apply liquid laundry starch to every washed fabric for further customer patronage and I bet you, only few knows about the original recipe for this unique product. [Liquid laundry starch].

Engaging yourself in production of liquid laundry starch will give you fortune,
It will give you %100 return on investment, I mean if you invested just 20,000. your profit after all expenses will equate to 20,000.You can position yourself to be one major producer of this unique liquid laundry starch creat fortune for yourself.

If you care to know more, chat me up through (zero eight zero six four six five four one one six) for details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Lesbian Dog Won't Bear Puppies / Beautiful Pictures From The KCR Dog Training Exhibition 2021 / 25 Most Dangerous Dog Breeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.