Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! (4956 Views)

Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily / Without A Job Yet? Learn These 5 Top Skills And Get A Job!!! / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by bharkarh(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2016
eay:
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin.
I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform.
[/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by cruzydal(m): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2016
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin. I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform. [/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you. Cheers!..

Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by lucykorede(f): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Bitcoin is the order of the day.
1bitcoin is $600 and $1 is #440 depending on the exchanger.
Now if you have 1btc that means you have around #264,000.
Imagine I have 128 btc. Then u are a millionaire

I can show you how to make 128bitcoin within a year with just #8700.

Join me here by 8pm for a wonderful life changing seminar

https:///BqI53gZtwKc4rokHnZ2FuL

Pls rebroadcast to your friends.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Kingflo300: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by ahms12(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
ahmsully09@gmail.com...please help me for job vacancy expecially in abuja
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by gifty46: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
eay:
If you are a graduate and you are not making use of the mutual MMM community where we 'bridge the gap between the rich and the poor' you are on a long tin.
I tell you,i have a lot of young graduates in my team that donated that their 'small money' and 2 mnths after they joined,they are forever grateful for embracing the MMM platform.
[/b]Just quote me and drop your whatsapp number[b]...I will tell you everything you need to know about MMM, guide you through your registration and add you to our MMM whatsapp grp Whr u meet enough graduate like you.
Cheers!
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by laff2016(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
eay:
Cheers!
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by KennyAyodeji(f): 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by jimmyroger: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Add up to this what'sapp group if you want to know about mmm
https:///3kgG0KJqd30Kj50Ui6YM3R
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by adefat(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2016
fatai77@yahoo.com 08053039367
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
I really fear for this generation. There's something more worrisome than recession... Something that would cause a permanent damage to the world's entire workforce. Something that, when accomplished, traveling abroad will become absolutely useless since the jobs won't be there no more!
..and that is...
The drive towards large scale robotics!
We may think it's technological advancement but the truth is... an alarmingly dangerous number of people will be without jobs at the long run. You Masters degrees, PhD or whatever qualifications and experience won't matter anymore.
The only people that will be unaffected are those who'll work SMART and not HARD.
Working smart is the sure way to go. Start building your future this very minute.
The jobs we are looking for don't really exist. It's a bitter truth. Unfortunately, our minds have been conditioned to the idea that we need to go to school, graduate and get a good job. That's called working for money. Have you ever imagined making money work for you? Probably not!
I use to think I needed a job to make money until I read "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. Then I realized that I was actually heading for my financial bondage. If you haven't read the book, run and get yourself a copy now!
Remember, the key word is: WORKING SMART!
A good number of graduates who are lucky enough to have come in contact with me now have a lot of beautiful stories to tell.
Please don't kid yourself that I'm going to dash you money. Never! I'll only show you how to make money.
Again, if you are among those that believe in manna from heaven, please don't contact me. You must be ready to make yourself available for trainings and retrainings. You must be ready to invest your TIME. And you must be ready to HELP others to succeed too.
Before I forget, every information and training you'll receive is FREE!! THAT'S RIGHT... ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Think these conditions are cool by you?
Want to learn more? Connect me on what +2348064840553 (whatsapp only) or by SMS/Call 09099903133.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2016
If you think you can't bear the risk of losing money on MMM, but you really want to invest, add my signature to your whatsapp. Chat me up, I have a cover for you. INcase of uncertainties.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by Defcom: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITY
Are you a female graduate within the age bracket(25-29), with at least one year working experience?
Defcom Technologies Limited seeks to fill up vacant positions in the capacity of an accountant and a secretary in its Abuja office,
please send your CV to Info@defcomtechnologies.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by efizziano4eddy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
leslie01:
i am a graduate, but i am scared that my grade won't fetch me any job or i can't secure any job opportunity for my self, i am not updated ;

we have an offer for you

A reputable company, requires the services of business oriented and resourceful individuals of high integrity who are creative.

get Job update from our website @ www.busymaninfor.com

you can also subscribe to our E-mail link for Recent job updates

or drop your E-mail address here

you can also post any vacancy, job updates & career opportunities here

My email address is rims247@gmail.com is there any whtsapp job vacancy group chat that we all can join??
Re: I Am A Graduate But No Job Yet Lets Talk!!! by ggnggroup: 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
smart,enterprising and confident?
earn commissions freelance as a support sales agent on jumia...commission increases as performance increases..incentives such as promotion also given for daring and really serious and enterprising person,,all u need is a convincing ability and knowledge of the internet as locationis no barrier!!!! ,,enquiries:09084724344(whatsapp)

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Army Recruitment For Commonwealth Countries 2019-2020 Apply Now / UBA Recruitment Test / Bank Of Industry Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.