Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (2010 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Demons "Trembling" Before Prophet TB Joshua (Video) / How To Read Your Bible Without Getting Confused - Paul Ellis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by jiggaz(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2016
afternoon
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
jiggaz:
afternoon
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
evening
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:04am On Sep 10, 2016
morning
Re: .. by Aaronsrod: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2016
You are promoting blasphemy. If you do not fear God how can you obey Him?

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 9:50am On Sep 12, 2016
morning
Re: .. by Lordgel: 10:07am On Sep 12, 2016
Aaronsrod:
You are promoting blasphemy. If you do not fear God how can you obey Him?
Gbam!
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2016
jiggaz:
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
jiggaz:
evening
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
evening.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
afternoon..
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
jiggaz:
evening.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2016
morning..........
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:59am On Oct 28, 2016
morning....
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
evening ...
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
evening....
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
jiggaz:
evening....
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2016
solite3:
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

What is the fear of the Lord in the life of a believer? It means the worship of the Lord.... Fearing the Lord doesn't mean a slavish fear of the Lord like in the old testament. Rather, to fear God means that you are in awe of him because of His love and goodness......

The fear of the Lord in the new covenant of grace is not the slavish fear of the old covenant of law..... We are now sons, no longer servants.....

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2016
morning
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
jiggaz:
What is the fear of the Lord in the life of a believer? It means the worship of the Lord.... Fearing the Lord doesn't mean a slavish fear of the Lord like in the old testament. Rather, to fear God means that you are in awe of him because of His love and goodness......

The fear of the Lord in the new covenant of grace is not the slavish fear of the old covenant of law..... We are now sons, no longer servants.....
you mean the fear that Abraham, David, Joshua had of God is slavish? I prefer to have that kind of fear.

1 John 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2016
Yes Lord
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
noted
Re: .. by madegreatbygrace(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
Most so-called christians can not rightly divide the word of truth and neither do they understand dispensationalism.

Where did we go wrong?
I've come to realize that most christians are lazy and do a lot of surface reading.In other word,they read the bible but dont study the bible
Secondly,christians are so gullible they believe everything forced down their throats by their spiritual fathers,pastors and tradition.

My bible tells me to come to the throne of grace with boldness and not with fear.
There is nowhere in the new Testament where im commanded to fear God.You cant fellowship with a God that you fear.
Dont get me wrong,i reverence the Lord but i do not fear Him.Fear has torment but grace is liberating.
Let us read the bible with the eyes of grace.It is only then that our spiritual eyes will be enlightened.Keep up the good work jiggaz.The Lord bless you abundantly.Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:39am On Mar 22, 2017
madegreatbygrace:
Most so-called christians can not rightly divide the word of truth and neither do they understand dispensationalism.

Where did we go wrong?
I've come to realize that most christians are lazy and do a lot of surface reading.In other word,they read the bible but dont study the bible
Secondly,christians are so gullible they believe everything forced down their throats by their spiritual fathers,pastors and tradition.

My bible tells me to come to the throne of grace with boldness and not with fear.
There is nowhere in the new Testament where im commanded to fear God.You cant fellowship with a God that you fear.
Dont get me wrong,i reverence the Lord but i do not fear Him.Fear has torment but grace is liberating.
Let us read the bible with the eyes of grace.It is only then that our spiritual eyes will be enlightened.Keep up the good work jiggaz.The Lord bless you abundantly.Shalom
Thank you my bro..... Everything you wrote there is the truth!!
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2017
morning
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 6:36am On Mar 31, 2017
jiggaz:
afternoon
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2017
nmnbbb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recommend Books On How To Hear From God / Methuselah Died In The Great Flood? / Pray For The Persecuted Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.