Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" (1568 Views)

Shocking!!! Nigeria Immigrants Been Solf For Slave At Libya / More Cold Pictures From Libyan Slave Trade That Will Make Your Stomach Churn / Video:nigerian Sex Slave Narrates How She Sept With 8 Men At A Time In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2016
In recently years, examples of continued Saudi slavery have leaked out on the internet. One such example that has largely been ignored is an online ad posted to a Saudi Arabian equivalent of Facebook for a castrated African slave. The link has since removed the content, and replaced it with watches and other products, in an attempt to scrub the illegal sale from the site. Thank goodness for Wayback Machine saving the original post.

The post was first spotted by a Basees, who writes:

I saw this ad on facebook and publication not know how his health, but it seems to me that it is real. This site link advertising – Click here – and although removed from the site, but the ad title: “chip for sale (very special)” still exist in the top of the page and prove that he really is Matrouh.

The ad translates as follows:

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His discription:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

Slavery is officially illegal in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but it is still very much alive and well. The rich are often given a free pass to continue this practice, and the West seems to turn a blind eye ... (I dont know why it is the West that should stop it undecided ) http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/09/saudi-facebook-page-offers-slave-for-sale/

angry The US should just keep blowing these people up. They deserve it angry

Photo: The advert

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by ibehKachukwu: 8:25am On Sep 08, 2016
Lwkmd.
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Nonsense.
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by cckris: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2016
Not surprised at all.
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
I often think of the Arabians as a sort of backwardness for humanity in general. Their ideals and philosophy disintegrated the Ottoman-Turk empire upon contact with them (though they're not to be giving a 100℅ credit for this since the Turks refused to embrace modernization @ that time).

They drove the indigenous Hausa into extinction and what was left of the Hausa ethno-political group became more of a caged bird that can't discern for itself if its truely flying or just being towed around (I bet, we wuld av truely appreciated a more independent Hausa ethnic group).

They chased out the Pharaoh/Heroes of north Africa and made what was left there Arabic slaves.

They used the Jan.ja.weed militias against innocent independent Africa farming tribes around the upper Nile region (Dafur).

Now they seems to be using the Fulani's (whom av been in their captivity for centuries) to speard their values and believes (violence, illiteracy and slavery) across sub-saharan African.

One thing to remember about them is that, they where the purest form of racist that named Sudan (al- sudan) after the colour of it indigenous people instead of it beautiful geographical features.

Islam came to them by chance and these days islam seem to have gotten pass their sick way of life but they're still left with their only tool; violence and mass illiteracy for the minority in their mist.
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
So long as the slave is not a Christian, I'm happy
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2016
undecided
lofty900:
So long as the slave is not a Christian, I'm happy
Are you sure he had a choice as far as religion? undecided
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by BlackKenichi(m): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2016
What do you expect from these disgusting savages!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Tinndil935: 11:45pm On Sep 12, 2016
hello world
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
Tinndil935:
how are you guys?
Stop spamming

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by AAinEqGuinea: 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2016
Muafrika2:
In recently years, examples of continued Saudi slavery have leaked out on the internet. One such example that has largely been ignored is an online ad posted to a Saudi Arabian equivalent of Facebook for a castrated African slave. The link has since removed the content, and replaced it with watches and other products, in an attempt to scrub the illegal sale from the site. Thank goodness for Wayback Machine saving the original post.

The post was first spotted by a Basees, who writes:

I saw this ad on facebook and publication not know how his health, but it seems to me that it is real. This site link advertising – Click here – and although removed from the site, but the ad title: “chip for sale (very special)” still exist in the top of the page and prove that he really is Matrouh.

The ad translates as follows:

Peace be upon you …

I have a [male] slave I bought from an African country and arranged for his visa and stay till I got him to Saudi [Arabia]

His discription:

1 – Black skin. Tall 172 sm. Weight 60 kilos.
2 – Castrated (excellent for working with a family) you can check him with a doctor our yourself if you have experience in the matter.
3 – [His] health is quite undamaged and has no imperfections.
4 – Age 26 years.
5 – Religion muslim and [he is] obedient and will not disobey you except in what displeases God. Please, the matter is very serious and is not a joke.

Slavery is officially illegal in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but it is still very much alive and well. The rich are often given a free pass to continue this practice, and the West seems to turn a blind eye ... (I dont know why it is the West that should stop it undecided ) http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/09/saudi-facebook-page-offers-slave-for-sale/

angry The US should just keep blowing these people up. They deserve it angry

Photo: The advert

You can only wonder how does one end up castrated and enslaved in 2016.

@bold so he can run away?
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 13, 2016
AAinEqGuinea:

You can only wonder how does one end up castrated and enslaved in 2016.

@bold so he can run away?

I doubt it, considering how foreign house helps suffer trying to run from their employers.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by BlackKenichi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who remembers the incident about the savage, gay Saudi prince murdering his black slave after he was sent into a drunken rage?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297078/Saudi-Prince-jailed-Britain-sexually-abusing-murdering-male-servant-flies-home-serve-rest-life-sentence.html

SSA people have no business with Gulf Arab savages!
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackKenichi:
Who remembers the incident about the savage, gay Saudi prince murdering his black slave after he was sent into a drunken rage?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2297078/Saudi-Prince-jailed-Britain-sexually-abusing-murdering-male-servant-flies-home-serve-rest-life-sentence.html

SSA people have no business with Gulf Arab savages!

Their royal families are the most notorious.

Look at the murderer smiling with his victim

Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by BlackKenichi(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

Their royal families are the most notorious.
Yet Ethiopia, Eritrea and Kenya keep sending their women to the Gulf Arab states with these backward savages!
Re: Saudi Man Advertising "Castrated African Slave For Sale" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
BlackKenichi:

Yet Ethiopia, Eritrea and Kenya keep sending their women to the Gulf Arab states with these backward savages!

I have heard people talking about going there to find work. Those stories don't shake them.

(1) (Reply)

Babatunde Ipaye - The Bastard Son Of A BK Hawker / List Of Ten Richest Musicians In Africa In 2017. / Does Bank Of Industry (BOI) Give #100,000 Loan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.