Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,602 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer (350 Views)

Everton Signs Bernard On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Flamini: I Don’t Have €30billion In My Bank Account / Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crystal Palace Sign Mathieu Flamini On Free Transfer by hhadebarhyor: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Crystal Palace have signed Arsenal's midfielder, Mathieu Flamini, on a free transfer after he was released by Arsenal.
The 32-year-old Frenchman played 246 times for Arsenal over two separate spells, winning three FA Cups and reaching the 2006 UEFA Champions League Final.

He also played five years in Serie A with Milan, where he won the 2011 league title.
The new defensive midfielder is to wear the No 4 shirt and has been included in Pardew's 25-man Premier League squad.

In a statement released on Palace's official website, He said: 'Crystal Palace is a very ambitious club with great players and I am looking forward to being part of that squad.
'It is a very interesting challenge for me and I am very excited to be here.'
'I have had chance to discuss the move here with Alan Pardew and he really helped me make my decision.'

Palace manager Alan Pardew said he was pleased to "have secured a player of his stature", saying: 'I thought it was important to get another midfield player. His playing ability will help us but also his leadership qualities and his ability of how to win games in a passing style.
'I am delighted that we have secured a player of his stature.'

read more http://www.tynewsng.com/2016/09/crystal-palace-signs-mathieu-flamini-on-free-transfer.html

(1) (Reply)

Love Sports And Make Money On Football Pool / PSG Star Serge Aurier Can Be Imprisoned / Three And Easy For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.