Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED (4567 Views)

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / I Have 1,000,000 Naira / I Have 1 Million Naira, I Want To Set Up An ISP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Lakeside247(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2009
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]DELETED
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by kay80(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2009
That money should be enough to get you started in buying and selling of petroleum products e.g. Diesel. You can start on a small scale (10000 Ltrs.) You can also involve yourself in the haulage business. That amount can get you fairly used trailer head with good tyres. BUT PLEASE CARRY OUT YOUR OWN FEASIBILITY STUDIES BEFORE YOU VENTURE INTO IT.
Hope this helps.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by naijacutee(f): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2009
No offence to my christian brothers and sisters, but if any "Pastor" or "Evangelist" wants to teach you any business for a fee, RUN!! Pastors and Evangelists should be "seeking first the kingdom of God, and everything else will be added" as the Bible says.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by kwaze(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2009
Pray for Gods direction then investigate any area of biz u want to go into, do that as fast as possible or else, u will finish d money.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2009
Fear Not.

Your money can grow to 50% profit in 30 Working Days trading Forex.

Yesterday we made 7.33% profit on the kingdom Assets we are managing and today we target 8% profit.

we are harvesters.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 12:52am On Oct 09, 2009
Fear Not.

Yesterday we made 7.33% profit on the kingdom Assets we are managing and today we target 8% profit.

we are harvesters.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2009
Dont put your money into anything (business or invstment) you dont have control off and dont have a good knowedge of.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by McDoe(m): 11:36am On Oct 09, 2009
monopolist:

Fear Not.

we are harvesters.

But someone just told me that fleeing from wherever forex business is mentioned is the beginning of wisdom for a young entrepeneur. What is your take?
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by maclatunji: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
I also have an HND in BUSINESS ADMIN. I advise you to diversify your investments in at least 4 different businesses. We could enter the blogging business with N100,000 and my know-how. If you need further details call 08085404500.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2009
I see some people have eyes for your money, be careful. when you have settled for something to do, do some apprenticeship( work for someone already in the business, this will help you understand the business more and help you start well otherwise you could end up biting your fingers) if the business is entirely new in Nigeria make some research and get good business mentors. someone who has been successful in a business is going to be better as mentor. wish you well.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2009
I hated Forex but our team prayerfully researched Forex using 24 hr internet for 3 months and halelujah! we found it. We now get richer 5%-24% daily. I serve GOD and not mammon [money]. Money is my servant and we give to motherless,widows,poor,needy,sick,SMEs and Kingdom Projects.

I do not need your money, you need me.

MY TAKE ON FOREX?
Airin jina la ri abuke ôkere
We ask,seek and knock the door and the hidden riches of forex opened to us.

All of you check the parable of the merchant that found goodly pearl of great value in Matthew.

move from story to glory, Forex is a sea where everybody can fish from.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
HND+BSC+MBA+PhD+Prof. in Business Admin or Econs does not equal Supernatural Financial Inteligence.

We have what you need.

Chiaka be converted, you have an average business mentality but you need an excellent one.

Come and eat the increases of the fields, come and carry the abundance of the sea, come and suck honey from the rock and oil from the flinty rock. JESUS CHRIST IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
Monday our target is 12% Profit and we shall hit it.

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by maclatunji: 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2009
@poster, let us forget about your 1.7m for a moment. I think Supernatural Financial intelligence should start dropping bundles of Naira, so that we terrestial beings can start spending in these days of global credit crunch.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by maclatunji: 10:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
@poster, let us forget about your 1.7m for a moment. I think Supernatural Financial intelligence should start dropping bundles of Naira, so that we terrestial beings can start spending in these days of global credit crunch.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by gbengaijot(m): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2009
@naijacutie, lol, very funny. Reminds me of an individual who wanted me to do him a favour because he is a pastor. I simply told him i do not give preferential treatment to anyone irrespective of who they are.

@maclatunji, haba, 100k for blogging business?, Jeez, dt is not fair. Even a dummy should know that you do not require a dime to start a blog!!! save for internet hours + hard work. How do i know, coz i have been blogging for over 5 years,

@lakeside, this is my advice,

Do not invest into anything just because someone suggested it to you. Trust me, money is more than having cash in the bank, its about value. Ask yourself what you do at the moment, ask yourself what skills you have, leverage on that skills and turn it into money. That is the best,

If u commit 100k into internet business, i can guarantee you that you'll lose it. How do i know, coz i am an internet business consultant and know what it takes to do business online. Stop listening to individuals asking you to invest in forex, 100K in blogging etc,

Look inwards, ask yourself what you can do, do it, and then you'll be glad you take action based on your passion. need i say that you should not commit more than 10 percent of your cash at anytime into any business, i wish you goodluck!!!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by maclatunji: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2009
@gbengaijot, last time I checked, investing in internet hours plus hardwork cost money. Discounting this, the rest of your advice makes sense.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by gbengaijot(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2009
@maclatunji, if you read my post properly i said "Save for hardwork + internet hours!!!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2009
@monopolist , which internet connection are you using thats giving you 24 hours service for 3 months no interruption or failure here in Nigeria?. If you are a very good forex guru as you claim you shoudnt be out in forums beggin for someone to trade with you. She asked for some advice on what she could do on her own, all you fake forex guys looking for someone to swindle.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ Chiaka

I do not beg, i do not borrow. I have overcome money.

@ Chiaka

Your mind is a terrible thing to waste, breakout of the box and let your mind explore new horizone so you can discover your own 'America'.

You sound complacent. Forget #1.7 Million now, think better.
I have shared my testimony on Forex and i am eager to lead any Forex Hater to discover windows of breaking through into it and spoiling its goods.

I do not manage peoples asset i manage Kingdom Assets and distribute all profits accordingly.

I can teach you how to overcome money and employ them to serve you day and night

Read Matthew 6:19-34

There is a 'new Economy' in the world now. so renew your thinking
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2009
@Monopolist, I knw about forex, but I still dont buy your idea of coming into a forum to wisk money from someone wanting to establish her own business.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2009
End.

Forum is a free place for ideas, buy or don't buy you can not stop anyone except yourself.

Have you ever heard of money wisking on Nairaland?

You think every investment idea or proposal is 419?

No.

What is your business?

Try to welcome new ideas in your business.

Your business perspective is different from mine but I can help you Chiaka.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2009
@monopolist , END!!!!!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by naijacutee(f): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ monopolist. I find it very annoying when people try to market their services using God's name and quoting all sorts of Bible passages. Anyways, it is only in Christianity that you can get away with such a thing as a lot of Christians these days are gullible and sentimental - Not as wise as serpents as Jesus taught. If you are advertising a service, advertise your strenghts and why people should invest in you - stop quoting Bible to make up for your incapabilities. The Bible was not written to be an advertising strategy for you. Here are some of the reasons why the Bible was written - 2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

1 Like

Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by shola75: 3:54am On Oct 13, 2009
If you are interested in car sales, i can help you. All you need is the ability to talk to people you know and who know you very well so you can get their business. I buy cars from USA and i can give you at discounted rate. You make good profit from there. I do not stay in Nigeria, if interested, i will buy the car you are comfortable to sell, ship it, you only pay after you see the vehicle and you are satisfied with the condition. I will allow you to inspect the vehicle, then go round and price similar vehicle, so you can be sure of the profit before payment. Think about this, good lock.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Chiaka(f): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2009
@naijacutee , I enjoy you!!
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by chiezimah(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2009
Hi,

My candid suggestion is 1st try and geta job and work elswhere b4 u decide to go solo. Just work somewhere first but if u insist on starting a biz, decide and learn under someone : 6months to 1 year and be grounded in the biz. Every biz has its own approach. Also in the course of learning, u will meet ur own contacts who will raise u up along the way.

If u need to acquire a skill, take ur time and get if from the best hands. Dont c 1 year as a long time to learn. The advantage in the long run when u have acquired the necessary know how on ur line of biz or trade will do u so much good.

Wish u the best.

1 Like

Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by monopolist: 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2009
@nijacutee

Why contradict yourself?

Your regulatory attitude may work in nairaland , not in the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Scriptures tells us in John 8:1-59 something about advertising, I ,my Father and the King of Kings are one.

Ti ogun eni ba dani loju afin gba'ri ni
If you are sure of what GOD has done, sharing the testimony will be easy and loud.

Ti isu eni b'ata a ma invite gbogbo ero ati mo gbo mo ya.

If you have a business breakthrough you will invite everybody including gate-crashers.

The WORD is my watch and the world is mine and outside the bible you have no future you know now.

@chiaka and naijacutee

move to the religion section, since you want to be religious

My business advise to you is that you need to expand your business capabilities believe true people and stop attacking every business poster, advertisers, comments and advises on nairaland especialy Forex and Investing. I have been there and i have done that b4, but i have since move up higher. There is no statue for Critics .

Open your business windows and allow fresh air of ideas and proposals in. Meet new business people within and without nairaland.

Believe me or you won't gain anything from me.The less is blessed by the better.

Get more 'Intel inside' so you can get to the mountain-top of your glorious and enviable destiny
Learn from every post do not be pessimistic if you want to emerge a Leader.

@naijacutee
@chiaka

I do not mean to hurt you, get the truth and be free.

You are Cute Cutee and Chiaka.
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by naijacutee(f): 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
My brother, monopolist. How am I contradicting myself when all I'm saying in essence is that you should keep Religion in the Religion section, and Business in the Business section?

I have no doubt that you are a very strong firebrand who wants to see others prosper, but that is not enough to convince anyone to want to do business with you. Afterall, I get plenty e-mails from people saying that I have won 32 trillion pounds, beginning with "Calvary Greetings in Jesus name". . . .
Re: I Have #1.7m To Start A Business. Nl Please Advise Me -DELETED by Lakeside247(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2009
Shola, about the car sales business, is the amount not too small for that? Also concerning the petroleum product sales, i will really like to know much about it. Fish farming is another thing i am considering but i need more information on it. I still welcome more contribution, i dont want to misuse the cash because i have junior ones. Mind you only genuine people should respond.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banks Spend N34.2bn On IT, E-business Infrastructure / Survey Plan Price For A Plot Of Land (red Copy) Anywhere In Oyo State | Private / 10 Things You Can Import Into Nigeria With N100,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.